Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:12

Sign in to follow this  
Serebane

Could Always Use Cardboard

762f367c-afb7-4cf8-b9ad-9a7cf4fed9b4.png

*Whilst searching through a house for supplies Viktor comes across a note lying on the floor after quickly reading it he shakes his head*

"Unfortunate.....

I wonder if they made it past the first day?

No radio ,No transport nothing.....

Never mind not really my problem....."

*Viktor places the note down on the desk next to him whilst he lights a cigarette and inhales deeply*

"Oh well.....

Comrades! to the next house there is nothing to be found here....."

//Not really too sure what you want us to do with this :S so i just did the above

Gullio1    0

762f367c-afb7-4cf8-b9ad-9a7cf4fed9b4.png

*Andrew picks up a piece of scrap paper he finds on a desk. He reads, "I hate this fucking stained paper. Ha. So do I man, so do I." He tosses it over his shoulder and continues on, letting it float back to the floor.

Serebane    0

//Not really too sure what you want us to do with this :S so i just did the above

Ha! Quite honestly I didn't think anyone would respond. I was just testing to see if I could make something seem less text-like and more as if someone scribbled on a paper. (broken tablet atm, resorting to mouse and fonts xP) It wasn't meant to be anything special, just a sort of starter ramble for my character. :)

Texas532    0

*Norman finds the paper lying on the bloodstained floor. He reads it.* "Not many people speaking english? Ha, now everyone does!"

"I wonder what those names mean, too bad I don't have enough time to figure it out" He gently sets down on the desk.

// Don't know what I was meant to do with this but I followed the trend. Oh well something kewl happened anyways!

Sign in to follow this