Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:40
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Ego

Damned: The game

Ego    1

DamnedLogo.jpg

Guys you need to try this game, it is extremely fun. When there are five friends all playing, 4 of which are surviving and the 5th been the monster it really gets your blood racing!

One of the cases on it when I was streaming it earlier, we were rooting through the kitchens trying to find the keys to get into the kitchen on our way to find the escape rout. The monster suddenly walking through the door way, cutting us off from each other whilst shouting "hype hype hype hype" (joke with friends) so from there on it was a whole load of panicking, screaming and crying.

You guys need to try this, its on steam and its going for £11. Make sure to get some friends to play it with, I dont know what it will be like with strangers but its god damn fun with friends.

Ill record some footage next time im on so you can see some gameplay if you want.

Valkerion    0

Got it and love it

but yeah playing with strangers is kinda crappy as most of them just power through so they can win.

or if they are playing the monster they just walk into your spawn and kill you all as quick as possible.

No idea why......

With friends though its a great little time waster especially when your friends are wimps and scream down the mic whilst your streaming :troll:

Damn! The game!

Wait, this is the wrong thread.

// I am not clicking that link!

Valkerion    0

Damn! The game!

// I am not clicking that link!

You dont have to by just telling yourself that your not clicking the link your already thinking about the game anyway :P

Ego    1

With my friends, I was mocking them as the thing, I would spawn walk into the room, let them panic for a bit then just disappear. Then do the same but kill one so they still fear me, im the ultimate troll monster.

:troll:

Valkerion    0

With my friends, I was mocking them as the thing, I would spawn walk into the room, let them panic for a bit then just disappear. Then do the same but kill one so they still fear me, im the ultimate troll monster.

:troll:

I do the same thing spawn right in their face then despawn just so i can hear them scream :troll:

Ego    1

I'll probably start recording footage, I streamed it earlier and it recording on a solid 30fps so why not

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I'm going to check this game out later on YouTube, it would be great if you had some footage of you and your friends playing Ego.

Anyway, thanks for the recommendation. :)

Slute    1

If I wasn't living off top ramen and water right now I might actually check this out! :P

Khardia    0

Damn! The game!

Haha that made me snort. I love you.

I know you do. :D

Ego, I'm looking into this game.. this might be interesting. :)

Ego    1

Its pretty damn fun, I think im going to be playing some more later.