Server time: 2018-06-21, 13:49

Sign in to follow this  
Joebie5

More Epoch Questions!

Q. Are you alloud to build roadblocks using the epoch building thing, Like building a small wall with a gate where you can stop cars?

Q. Are you aloud to board up buildings, eg. Putting your house in a church or in the fire station ect

Thanks guys! :D

Guest Pandi

Q1: Are you alloud to build roadblocks using the epoch building thing, Like building a small wall with a gate where you can stop cars?

A1: Yes, you are allowed to use epoch building items. All the roadblock rules still apply though.

Q2: Are you aloud to board up buildings, eg. Putting your house in a church or in the fire station ect?

A2: Yes, you are allowed to board up buildings, you can make buildings as if it was your own home.

Hope I helped man!

1. As far as I am aware, you can if you place a plot pole, just not complete structures that make a mess.

2. It is an unwritten rule, you aren't allowed to use major loot spawns, but I think small barns are ok.

Guest Biiddy

At the moment i do not think you can build on roads and also you would need a plot pole to be put down so that you could build a roadblock, may have changed since the latest Epoch maintenance.

I believe some barns and such you can board up, however military spawns and popular buildings you cannot.

Guest Biiddy

Closing as the answer has been given, if you have anymore questions feel free to PM myself or any other staff member.

or pandi ;)

/thread