Server time: 2017-08-16, 23:55

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hyperfury

Teamspeak ranks

Guest Hyperfury   
Guest Hyperfury

Hello, I just wanted to make a suggestion about having some more ranks on the Teamspeak for example:

Bronze donator, Silver donator, Gold donator, Platinum donator

That would be for donators just something a little extra.

Bronze VIP, Silver VIP, Gold VIP, Platinum VIP, Diamond VIP (use different colors or names if you want) for people who are good on the forums and good rp'ers.

Long Term Service - This is what people can apply for if they are well known among the community and spent a certain amount of time in the community at least. (something like 8 months or so)

Clans can also have like a clan emblem next to their name this would let people have their real rp name like (Corporal John Smith) with the clan emblem next to his name (might allow for less confusion if someone is confused)

That's about all I can think of for now if anyone want's to add more or change them a little feel free to.

Alan Woods    3

Donors ranks?

Might be an idea, but it's useless...

Clan icons for each clan?

Too much and too many clans...

The long term service could be something, like if you ever need help and there's no staff on, try talking to that guy?

Burgz    6

What is it with people and always wanting more for donating? It's a DONATION, we shouldn't get anything in return really.

The idea Alan had though, developing on yours, seems like it might be something?

Stagsview    582

This idea will get nowhere..as the commenter above me quotes: its a donation. If you need help and there is no staff on "nearly impossible" there is always people with 'poke if you need help' names willing to help you.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Nope -1

Jamesy    0

As much as this would be a nice addition, it would, as many people have already said, be pretty much pointless and just more work for the Staff.

However, I myself like the idea :D

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

No point of adding unnecessary permissions and icons. Teamspeak is used to talk and not to brag about your donator status.

What about TS icons just for Super Supporters, Contributors, and Super Contributors? All of which would be the same icon, but when you hover over it, it will say which one you are.

Burgz    6

What about TS icons just for Super Supporters, Contributors, and Super Contributors? All of which would be the same icon, but when you hover over it, it will say which one you are.

Hmm, another idea that might be worth pursuing, but would probably take ages...

Whitefur    4

Meh... A donation is a gift to help keep this community running, not a status. On the old [tpt] Teamspeak we had a couple ranks, images, and the ability to have avatars. all that really led to was a ton of lag and way too busy UI. Just use TS for talk. Nothing more.

Slute    1

Most clans use their own Teamspeaks anyway. If clans had their own logo it would be a huge pain for the admins to have to delete it and put it back in when a clan archives and comes back a week later.

I dont like the idea of Donor ranks either. Separates the community in my opinion and would just create frustration for few. Donation is meant as a thank you to the server and staff, we're lucky Rolle is nice enough to give skins as a gift to go with it.

The long term service one is not a bad idea, but is pretty useless for the time being.

But....

why?

Moneys.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

tumblr_mwweu4k3gu1rznvc3o1_400.gif

What Rolle looks like when he hears the word money.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I think it's a nice idea but I don't think it's really needed, their are a lot of things involving the DayZRP mod that need to be fixed and something like this doesn't need to be added in for the time being, maybe in the future as it's a nice thought.

Sorry man, it's a no from me.

Although its a nice idea its kinda pointless.

The clan one could be an idea as then people couldnt pose as a certain clan on the TS (not sure if they anyway)

But adding the clans everytime one is accepted and removing when archived will be a pain in the ass for them.

Although the "helpful" member or "long-term" member tags might be something to go off as it will give the Community helpers a break.

I suppose they could be considered like the first line of support only involving actual staff when necessary.

For example in my clan im the go to guy to ask about the rules as i just know them and you can ask me any situation and i will tell you whether its ok or not.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

kinda useless and too much work for the staff

How do i money guise?

Ego    1

Nope, it would require Rolle to manually add each icon to the server, then give the appropriate icon to each person. It'd make TS look pretty damn messy in my opinion.

Bryan    0

But....

why?

We're not interested in such things.

Waht did you say?

Mone?

money?

Moneys?

Nope.

Soren    0

I already hate that "Overwolf" logo that some people have. Nope. No more ranks.