Server time: 2017-10-21, 23:14
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

Siren

Question

Yesterday i bought an UAZ Militia in Epoch DayZRP. So i saw that it have a siren on it. Can it be turned on? I turn on the lights and the siren doesn't. I saw in the video in the Home page of the forum, a minivan with the siren turned on. Is this possible?

6 answers to this question

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

The actual red and blue car's lights include the siren. It did on DayZRP S1 & 2, not too sure on Epoch. If the siren was a thing, then it would turn on with the lights.

Others may have to confirm this though.

Burgz    6

I'm sure it's only the red one that does? Or are you talking about that one?

GingerHippo    4

Overall Answer

Question: Can the siren on the UAZ Militia be turned on so that it turns around as a blue light and flashes?

Answer: No, within DayZRP there are many vehicles that have a siren and can be turned on when you click "Turn on Lights". These include; The Ambulance UAZ truck and The Police UAZ truck. The only issue is that you can't get these in DayZRP Epoch (as of yet).

You've never been able to turn on the siren that is on top of the UAZ Militia which is a shame, yes. As it's a feature of the car that you would expect to work when activated.

Hope this final answer helped you

I6ljijO.jpg

I'm sure he's on about this one as the trucks which are on Normal DayZRP aren't available as of yet in DayZRP Epoch.

Did this answer help you? - If so then this can be marked as Solved

GingerHippo    4

Yes sir, actually, the Siren "works", it just send 2 blue flashlights to the left and the right, but you guys helped, thanks for it.

Ahh okey. So it does :o I've never had it work for myself but nice work.

This problem is now Solved