Server time: 2017-08-20, 13:27

Sign in to follow this  
Joebie5

Epoch Questions

Question

Joebie5    0

Hola guys, Just a couple questions about the Epoch server while I wait for my app. Is the server totally filled with buildings or are they more hidden and less out there. In most epoch servers you see the huge floating bases with camo nets everywhere and stuff and with this being a roleplaying server I think that would break emersion a little bit. Also are the traders still the same or are they player run like the old ones on S1? Thanks

-Joe

9 answers to this question

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

1. Bases are not limited as such, but are more likely to be raided/destroyed if less conspicuous.

2. Traders have custom limit-ability for example HMMV Armoured and other things are no longer purchasable, and prices are raised on most items, decreased on others.

This should be moved to question forum.

Any more questions?

Texas532    0

There are no floating bases. People have tended to build more rp like. Also the traders are like normal epoch but I believe that the devs have tweaked them.

Moving to questions...

Tamaster92    14

Check out the CTC thread, there will be player trading as well, most likely at cheaper prices than the NPC ones

Joebie5    0

Thanks for the Response guys! Can't wait to get in there and play with you soon!

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

You're very welcome! This can be marked as solved and closed now.

GingerHippo    4

Questions and Answers

Q1: Is the server totally filled with buildings or are they more hidden and less out there?

A: There are the normal amount of buildings that are in Chernarus itself but there are also some others that will be added and are the "DayZ Assets" which include extra barracks and some more may be added throughout the Epoch updates.

Q2: In most epoch servers you see the huge floating bases with camo nets everywhere and stuff and with this being a roleplaying server I think that would break immersion a little bit, is it like that here?

A: No, there aren't any massively OP bases that are just randomly floating in the air. I think there is going to be a rule where if something is above ground level then it has to be supported by something else as that would be more realistic.

Q3: Are the traders still the same or are they player run like the old ones on S1?

A: The Traders are the same as normal Epoch and you can trade with them by Selling, Buying and exchanging metals with them. Although this is the case for now, there's a clan that's called CTC and they are setting up their own store which will bring more RP to the mod itself and you will be able to trade with people there instead of NPC's.

Think this is the overall answer and if all of this helped then it can be closed by a member of staff.