Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest JMS

Making the switch

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

I know its a very frustrating topic but does anyone know when perhaps people will make the jump from EpochRP over to RP1 now that the scroll wheel bug is fixed it seems to run pretty smoothly, perhaps something could be organised or advertised to maybe get RP1's player basis back ?

Valkerion    0

As far as i know the server has had 40+ people on it for the last few days (i was 1 of them)

So yeah RP1 does have its player base back its just coming in slowly

plus a lot of the old playerbase may or may not just stick to epoch now for whatever reason

Abrun4    0

Hello jamesbcfc1997,

I think i speak for the majority of the people in the community when i say this.... but the heads of this community should be thinking about what they are going to do about the DayZRP Mod. At this current stage in time nobodies playing DayZRP and it might never get back to the popularity it once was. This problem can be addressed, The head's of DayZRP really need to sit back and think to either choose DayZRP or Epoch as the base mod for this community. Right now the active player base is being spread between these two mods.

Cheers, Anth.

PCJames    202

-Pointless Post. No warning points this time, but don't do it again. Either post something constructive to the post, or don't post at all-

GingerHippo    4

To be honest, I've noticed many more people going onto S1 - It's gone from like 3/60 to around 30-40/60 at peak times. Woo, we're back in business!

Alan Woods    3

People are slowly returning to normal RP.

No use of doing advertisements...

Wait until they finish the bug fixing and it's gonna be quite populated.

Mikachu    26

Yesterday when I checked Epoch had 42/50 and RP1 had 38/60

So both around the same which is ideal

GingerHippo    4

And soon it will be back to 2 servers with normal RP, Settlements and all because you and the other developers work so hard to make sure we have nooo desync at all! :D

Valkerion    0

And soon it will be back to 2 servers with normal RP, Settlements and all because you and the other developers work so hard to make sure we have nooo desync at all! :D

Dont give him too much praise he only works on epoch :troll:

GingerHippo    4

you and the other developers

Dont give him too much praise he only works on epoch :troll:

I said him and others :D

Tomeran    3

Traffic seems to have been upped on S1, so that's good. If nothing else it seems to have taken a little traffic from epoch, at least to the point where I dont have to wait 20 minutes just to get back into it. Guess we might not need a second epoch server to handle the traffic. :D

Vanilla seems to be largely fixed, but a lot of people people (a majority, I think?) are still on epoch. So I wouldnt take too much heed to the rumours that "people are going back to where they are suppose to be", whatever the heck that means. Epoch's here to stay.

deal_with_it_spider.gif

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

I would say the server is usually at its peak at this time. At the moment this is what it looks like:

c260371cd9e343ff816c3c82e9c69dda.png

I think the switch has been made, we just need more people to fill both servers up.