Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:12
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Jesse Cashe

in game name

Jesse Cashe    0

damn

my spelling do i need to get while listed and how long will it take to be able to play on this server?

also what does it mean by rules paassphrase?

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

damn

my spelling do i need to get while listed and how long will it take to be able to play on this server?

Rules passphrase is in the Server Rules, just read through nice and slowly and it is so obvious, no one is allowed to tell you the passphrase, you have to find it yourself.

Your application will take you up to a very maximum a week, but I'm sure it won't take that long, depending on how good your application is. If you donate, you are moved to high priority, but you are not guaranteed to be whitelisted.

Jesse Cashe    0

i hope it doesn't take long im inpatient but aslong as its worth the wait im not too bothered , reading is annoying i read 2 times faster than the average person xD

Valkerion    0

damn

Rules passphrase is in the Server Rules, just read through nice and slowly and it is so obvious, no one is allowed to tell you the passphrase, you have to find it yourself.

It will take you up to a very maximum a week, but I'm sure it won't take that long, depending on how good your application is.

Even if we wanted to tell him i believe its unique for everyone so we couldnt even tell him anyway.

But yeah hes right make sure you explain the rules thoroughly in your application its always better to write more as they don't penalise you on length so go off on one like i did.

I also read extremely fast but i found after about the third read through :P

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

damn

It will take you up to a very maximum a week, but I'm sure it won't take that long, depending on how good your application is.

Even if we wanted to tell him i believe its unique for everyone so we couldnt even tell him anyway.

But yeah hes right make sure you explain the rules thoroughly in your application its always better to write more as they don't penalise you on length so go off on one like i did.

I also read extremely fast but i found after about the third read through :P

From what I know, the passphrase is always the same, it just moves around, so you have to read the rules to find it. But even so, no one is allowed to tell anyone anyway.

Good luck with your application Jesse.

ive read this 5 times alreaday i see no rules passphrase

Read it very slowly, word for word. Trust me it's there.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

OMGOSH PAANDDIIII the real pandi?

No.

No, sorry.

Jesse Cashe    0

yeahhh you do aha :)still i cant find the phrase and its aggravating me so much.... D:

does it say Rules passphrase where it is?

is it ?Always prioritize roleplay over ruleplay.

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

We cant help you find the rules passphrase its different for everyone and its not allowed. Its a really obvious phrase you will know when you see it. Just read it carefully and you will find it. And yes you need to write an application, write a good backstory and explain thoroughly how the rules work in the rules questions.

You can find information about how the rules work on the rules page, the wiki and you can find some examples of rulebreaking in the Report topic, BE AWARE! YOU CANT JUST SIMPLY COPY THE RULES EXPLAINATION FROM THE SITES SOURCES YOU HAVE TO WRITE IT IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

Jesse Cashe    0

ive dont everything to a good standard and have guess the passpharse so many times and still havent got it im tempted not to sign up...

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

ive dont everything to a good standard and have guess the passpharse so many times and still havent got it im tempted not to sign up...

Seriously, you need to read it slower, it is so obvious. Just keep looking it is definitely there.

Stop speed reading. It is there.

Perhaps post your story if you need help or to see if it is of the standard required?

its 1025 words long and ... i will try to reaad slow

Length doesn't necessarily mean it is good. I will just say that if it is similar to how you post in this thread it might get declined.

Just be wary and be prepared for your next attempt if you need to. :)

Jesse Cashe    0

Well i was a British marine , i was told by the authorities that my twin was killed in Quebec in action as his cover was compromised witch i believe is my fault and will never forgive myself for so,it was my fault id been in the marines for 3 years when i made my brother join,his life is what kept me going now i feel that i haave nothing to loose my life has been good and i will never forget him i do everything for in memory of him just in case he comes back. because of who i was when i came back i was given a new id and my where abouts isnt able to go out to my faamily as im wanted by 17 countries as i was a One of the best Marine snipers, i multiple honoring medals and would never want to go back to fighting for my country, when my Contract was over i came back to a world of destruction and fount myself with no-one and nothing to do so im here to help find a cure and get rid of these god ridden walkers.If my brother does come back i want there to be a world for us to live. my character will be short tempered, but caring of other and doesn't like killing for UN-nesaccery reasons , in my characters eyes killing is never for fun its only for reason which are acceptable he also believes revenge isn't complicable. still cant find this phraase

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

My suggestion is to make a backup of your application in a text based document in your pc. In case you dont get accepted and need to apply again and make some tweaks in your app. Read it very very slowly and you will find it.

Well i was a British marine , i was told by the authorities that my twin was killed in Quebec in action as his cover was compromised witch i believe is my fault and will never forgive myself for so,it was my fault id been in the marines for 3 years when i made my brother join,his life is what kept me going now i feel that i haave nothing to loose my life has been good and i will never forget him i do everything for in memory of him just in case he comes back. because of who i was when i came back i was given a new id and my where abouts isnt able to go out to my faamily as im wanted by 17 countries as i was a One of the best Marine snipers, i multiple honoring medals and would never want to go back to fighting for my country, when my Contract was over i came back to a world of destruction and fount myself with no-one and nothing to do so im here to help find a cure and get rid of these god ridden walkers.If my brother does come back i want there to be a world for us to live. my character will be short tempered, but caring of other and doesn't like killing for UN-nesaccery reasons , in my characters eyes killing is never for fun its only for reason which are acceptable he also believes revenge isn't complicable. still cant find this phraase

Has some spelling and grammar mistakes and you have to make it bigger.