Server time: 2017-10-21, 12:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
XanderShadow

RP1: Vehicles all bust for you to?

So, log in to RP1 tonight about a hour and a half ago, turned out I was at Krutoy Cap. Not a great place or bad place to start really, must have logged there last time I was on coming from Berenzino.

As I'm wandering, I figure; look for a vehicle, usually some around here these days.

In the industrial shed spawn east of Elekctro; the Gaz that spawns there, perfectly nestled IN the spawn spot: All four wheels broken, chassis broken, glass all broken.

The Bus in Elektro, again on it's spawn spot: all wheels 0%, chassis 0%, glass gone.

Bike in elektro: Chassis and wheels, you guessed it: 0%.

Bike at the light house: Same.

Every vehicle I've found so far seems to have the same thing; no wheels or chassis, and as far as I know, RP1 doesnt have the Epoch removal system for salvaging cars.. anyone else finding vehicles spawning with busted wheels and chassis?

Hicks    56

Same every vehicle seems to spawn that way currently.

Least we can use the drop down menus again now, so we can repair them if we can find the wheels xD didn't find one anywhere in elektro; yet found two helicopter rotors? which should be rarer? xD

Siorre    0

#dickheads. Thse are the people who go around destroying all the wheels on the vehicles. Don't worry, a bike only needs two wheels which you can find in electro and cherno

#dickheads. Thse are the people who go around destroying all the wheels on the vehicles. Don't worry, a bike only needs two wheels which you can find in electro and cherno

I know some folks do it, it's just odd that all the vehicles have 0 chassis, 0% on all wheels, 40-50% fuel tanks and near perfect engines, sounds more like a spawn issue than a griefer issue, but the griefer is possible too

Apfelsator    2

Well i found a hilux with 20% engine, 100% glass and 100% fuel tank on the spawn, only the body and the wheels where at 0, there was even fuel inside it.

But it took me 2 days (a 4 hours) to find 4 wheels and in this time i was kind of circling polana factory, solnichny and berezino.

I found 3 helicopter rotors in this time too.

Soop    0

Least we can use the drop down menus again now, so we can repair them if we can find the wheels xD didn't find one anywhere in elektro; yet found two helicopter rotors? which should be rarer? xD

You take my bike in Elektro I will have to kill you

Tomeran    3

You can salvage glass and wheels, even from a locked vehicle. This is the primary reason people go around and do this.

For abandoned locked vehicles this would make all kinds of sense, but it happens even to vehicles that are put at various bases.

Of course if you actually run into someone in the process of doing this to your car, then its the equilent of destroying or stealing from your tent. So im fairly sure you can light them the hell up.

TLDR: Damned scavenging vultures.

Bush    22

You can salvage glass and wheels, even from a locked vehicle. This is the primary reason people go around and do this.

For abandoned locked vehicles this would make all kinds of sense, but it happens even to vehicles that are put at various bases.

Of course if you actually run into someone in the process of doing this to your car, then its the equilent of destroying or stealing from your tent. So im fairly sure you can light them the hell up.

Does scavenging parts from vehicles work at the normal DayzRP mod? I thought it only worked at the Epoch server.

Hatch    0

A heli spawned at the Cherno appartments, fully red. Luckly the BHM were at hand to come down and patch it up :)

Tomeran    3

Does scavenging parts from vehicles work at the normal DayzRP mod? I thought it only worked at the Epoch server.

oh derp, my bad. Thought it was epoch, missed that "Rp1" part.

If its vanilla, then most of the vehicles tend to spawn fairly broken up. Been like that for quite the while, I think.

Mildly annoying it's always the wheels; the one thing you can near never find >.< did Elektro-Cherno-Zelen run, checking every industrial, shed and the like... found one wheel; five heli rotors.. shouldn't it be the other way around? xD

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Mildly annoying it's always the wheels; the one thing you can near never find >.< did Elektro-Cherno-Zelen run, checking every industrial, shed and the like... found one wheel; five heli rotors.. shouldn't it be the other way around? xD

No? Everyone in chenarus fly helicopters, its a poor country, dont expect its residents to have luxury commodities such as cars.

Valkerion    0

We'v not had too much trouble finding tires we'v managed to fix up 2 vehicles fully might even be 3 now.

We'v not had too much trouble finding tires we'v managed to fix up 2 vehicles fully might even be 3 now.

So that's where they all went; you buggers have them xD