Server time: 2017-10-18, 04:01
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
John Rain

"You were kicked off the game" ?

Question

John Rain    0

So I'm new to DayZRP and was already having loads of fun, but came across a strange problem. This problem was that I was being kicked every 2-5 minutes. I don't know the reason for the kick because it simply stated the following; "You were kicked off the game". I restarted my computer two times and rejoined the server but it happened again. I really need help with this problem because it's very frustrating in role playing scenarios. Please respond to this thread help is needed!

11 answers to this question

Guest Jackalow   
Guest Jackalow

Your Battle Eye probably keeps crashing, Try re-installing it :)

Mental    0

If you are playing on the RP1 server, the devs are trying to fix issues like this. You will just have to wait for them to fix it.

Mace    10

The "You Were Kicked Off The Game" message is an issue with dayz_code.pbo and I don't know about other people but it always reinstalls itself when I open my DayZRP Launcher. At the moment, even completely deleting it and reinstalling it does not fix the problem. Generally you'll get kicked a few times and then have anywhere from 1-4 hours of peace from my personal experience so you just have to be willing to keep hopping back on.

As was stated above it is an issue that is currently being worked on so a bit of patience is kindly requested.

The "You Were Kicked Off The Game" message is an issue with dayz_code.pbo and I don't know about other people but it always reinstalls itself when I open my DayZRP Launcher. At the moment, even completely deleting it and reinstalling it does not fix the problem. Generally you'll get kicked a few times and then have anywhere from 1-4 hours of peace from my personal experience so you just have to be willing to keep hopping back on.

As was stated above it is an issue that is currently being worked on so a bit of patience is kindly requested.

This ^

I'm also experiencing this issue but it should get fixed eventually...

Apfelsator    2

Can it actually be that it is connected to the launcher somehow?

Because i installed the mod manually and never had this problem.

It's always a possibility, the launcher can be buggy.

Installing the files manually and using the remote to get in game could fix the issue?

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

I had that problem aswell. Check the install/update part of the launcher (make sure you have the latest launcher). If there's nothing there you'll have to reinstall the RP mod, that's what fixed it for me. There might be an easier way but reinstalling the mod wont take too long, and it's worth it

TrilbyAsh    6

It's a known bug at this point, and we (Read: "Our Devs"), are doing what we can to fix this issue. It's pretty high on the list of priorities now. For the time being, attempting to re install the mod -may- potentially fix the issue, but it varies from user to user. Besides that, there isn't a known fix for it. The Devs will hopefully have it licked soon though.

Solving this thread. (But keeping it open in case any new fixes may appear. Please do not post if all you can contribute is a fix that has already been suggested, thank you.)

John Rain    0

Thank you everyone for all the feed back! I found an easy solution, I just uninstalled the DayZ RP mod and re-installed it. This fixed the problem and i'm no longer getting the problem! Thanks for all the help everyone!

Verse    0

Thank you everyone for all the feed back! I found an easy solution, I just uninstalled the DayZ RP mod and re-installed it. This fixed the problem and i'm no longer getting the problem! Thanks for all the help everyone!

Thanks, I'll try this!

Also, if some of you have tried the above solution and found it unsuccessful, I decreased the frequency of kicks by disabling the Steam Overlay when launching from the DayZRP launcher.