Server time: 2017-08-18, 03:12

Sign in to follow this  
TH3_HAUNT3ED

Perhaps an attic shall I seek…

Hey was up guys.

I am new to dayz rp but i have roleplay experience from various other games. My favorite show would be Arrested Development, and yes i do quote it a lot... but that is a little thing about me. Hopefully I will see you guys soon!

Peace out,

Th3_Haunt3ed

I’m afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I’m afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

Reptile449    0

Hey was up guys.

I am new to dayz rp but i have roleplay experience from various other games. My favorite show would be Arrested Development, and yes i do quote it a lot... but that is a little thing about me. Hopefully I will see you guys soon!

Peace out,

Th3_Haunt3ed

I’m afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I’m afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

Welcome, but

"I’m afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I’m afraid I have something of a mess on my hands."

Eh??

Hey was up guys.

Peace out,

Th3_Haunt3ed

Welcome, but

"I’m afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I’m afraid I have something of a mess on my hands."

Eh??

If you have watched the show you would know lol

I'm afraid I just blue myself.

I think we're going to get along. :)

Oh, my God, we’re having a fire!!! Sale.

I believe so my new friend. ;)

We have feelings for each other.

"The feeling was 'friendship', but neither had ever experienced it."

Michael: Why are you squeezing me with your body?

Lucille: It’s a hug, Michael. I’m hugging you.

tnkydoe    14

Feel free to post your backstory so other can read it and can give you advice. Also check out these links...

PM me with any questions im always happy to help :D

General tips for a better whitelist application

New to the server

Basic roleplaying guide

Ego's guide

tnkydoe    14

Feel free to post your backstory so other can read it and can give you advice. Also check out these links...

PM me with any questions im always happy to help :D

General tips for a better whitelist application

New to the server

Basic roleplaying guide

Ego's guide

You do realise pasting this into every joining page does not increase your post count right? :P

Post count is irrelevant to me? It's called welcoming people the the community and helping them out.... I'm sorry if you guys want to consider it "trying hard" I call it hospitality. Anyways no need to fill up this thread with off topic things. If you have a problem with what i post feel free to PM me i'm always available.