Server time: 2017-08-19, 01:41

Sign in to follow this  
Fozzy

Epoch - Death by restart bug

Question

Fozzy    2

After the 9 o'clock restart, I rejoined the server a few times and kept getting kicked. On the last restart I logged in and was in mid air. Without having any time to react, I fell down to the ground dead :( I was not in the air at restart and was not on top of anything. I have lost a lot of gear and the keys to 2 choppers which are intact. If it's possible to get something worked out I am in room 1 at the help desk. My IGN is Aidan Berit.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

7 answers to this question

Burgz    6

As far as Im aware, you wont be tped, but because its a bug, then you can break NLR. Sucks i know.

Fozzy    2

As far as Im aware, you wont be tped, but because its a bug, then you can break NLR. Sucks i know.

Yes I did so, however because I was in a forest I didn't have the exact location of my body. I asked around but there were no admins available at the time and a helper told me to go to my body which I couldn't find. Also the server just restarted so :/

Thanks for the help

Burgz    6

Dude...why did you only just make the thread? That's shitty bro.

Sorry for the late answer, sadly we do not refund lost items, even when they are caused by a glitch/bug unless on very rare occasions. But since you died from a glitch, you are allowed to go back to your body.

Sorry for your trouble, glitch are parts of DayZ...!

Fozzy    2

Sorry for the late answer, sadly we do not refund lost items, even when they are caused by a glitch/bug unless on very rare occasions. But since you died from a glitch, you are allowed to go back to your body.

Sorry for your trouble, glitch are parts of DayZ...!

:/ that sucks, pretty unfortunate glitch too haha. What are the rare occasions if you don't mind me asking ? :D

I have no idea to be honest, probably in some case of ultra destructive glitch. Only Rolle or he admins have enough power to refund items so it's their call. I don't even think I ever witnessed or heard of a item refund !

Fozzy    2

I have no idea to be honest, probably in some case of ultra destructive glitch. Only Rolle or he admins have enough power to refund items so it's their call. I don't even think I ever witnessed or heard of a item refund !

oh, thanks for the help Leon. Would be awesome to get those kkeys back but what can you do :P guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Rolle plz :P