Server time: 2018-07-20, 01:24 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Fozzy

Epoch - Death by restart bug

After the 9 o'clock restart, I rejoined the server a few times and kept getting kicked. On the last restart I logged in and was in mid air. Without having any time to react, I fell down to the ground dead :( I was not in the air at restart and was not on top of anything. I have lost a lot of gear and the keys to 2 choppers which are intact. If it's possible to get something worked out I am in room 1 at the help desk. My IGN is Aidan Berit.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

As far as Im aware, you wont be tped, but because its a bug, then you can break NLR. Sucks i know.

As far as Im aware, you wont be tped, but because its a bug, then you can break NLR. Sucks i know.

Yes I did so, however because I was in a forest I didn't have the exact location of my body. I asked around but there were no admins available at the time and a helper told me to go to my body which I couldn't find. Also the server just restarted so :/

Thanks for the help

Dude...why did you only just make the thread? That's shitty bro.

Sorry for the late answer, sadly we do not refund lost items, even when they are caused by a glitch/bug unless on very rare occasions. But since you died from a glitch, you are allowed to go back to your body.

Sorry for your trouble, glitch are parts of DayZ...!

Sorry for the late answer, sadly we do not refund lost items, even when they are caused by a glitch/bug unless on very rare occasions. But since you died from a glitch, you are allowed to go back to your body.

Sorry for your trouble, glitch are parts of DayZ...!

:/ that sucks, pretty unfortunate glitch too haha. What are the rare occasions if you don't mind me asking ? :D

I have no idea to be honest, probably in some case of ultra destructive glitch. Only Rolle or he admins have enough power to refund items so it's their call. I don't even think I ever witnessed or heard of a item refund !

I have no idea to be honest, probably in some case of ultra destructive glitch. Only Rolle or he admins have enough power to refund items so it's their call. I don't even think I ever witnessed or heard of a item refund !

oh, thanks for the help Leon. Would be awesome to get those kkeys back but what can you do :P guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Rolle plz :P