Server time: 2017-10-21, 17:37
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

MY CAR VANISHED FROM EARTH

Question

Allright, so i was going to Stary sobor with a guy with my UAZ that i just bought. Them the server suddenly re-starts and my car just dissapeared. 2 hard obtained gold wasted.

9 answers to this question

GingerHippo    4

Well, the server restarts at 10pm Server Time so you should have waited or parked, locked the car and logged off?

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

The server was literally just updated with a new patch, adding in the player settings.

It caused de-sync and the server to brake, they are working on a fix now.

Check down the road from where you were driving before restart, it could be down the road or something.

Good luck on finding it.

Stagsview    625

....rollback or classic arma. Happens m8 just steal someone elses to pass the pain :D

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

The car wasn't locked, i didn't see any restart mensages in the chat, them it just restarted suddenly and i was driving. When i logged in again, it vanished.

Unfortunately their was no restart messages, SDS and myself only knew their was a restart because we remember all the restart times.

Oldman    22

I have 30 gold on me and then I dropped it in the water and now I can't pick it up:(:(:(

Zhunk    2

I'm sorry to hear that but our policy is to not retrieve anything that was lost due to bugs - we have planty of logical reasons to support this policy, if you wish to know them feel free to ask. Good luck in the future and I hope that Arma won't strike again.