Server time: 2017-08-17, 07:46

Sign in to follow this  
Rolo

Has anything changed?

Rolo    0

I've been inactive for the past couple of months and I'm thinking about coming back. Has anything really changed?

Note: I've not played for like 5-3 Months

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

A lot has changed man, if you decide to come back, check the rules out, a lot has changed.

Well their is a DayZRP Epoch Server now and the DayZRP mod Server 1 is still up, their are a few bugs left on both servers, but they are getting sorted out pretty fast.

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

Alot has changed but from my perspective It is still the same just minor things and people have been removed & added

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Too much has been changed. I would advise not coming back, its not safe here anymore.

Yeah, the normal server for the RP Mod is nearly empty 24/7 and everyone is playing on the Epoch RP server, so......nearly nothing changed ! :D

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

Too much has been changed. I would advise not coming back, its not safe here anymore.

I disagree you can still get good RP you just need to know where to find it.

And the reason why epoch is always full is because as of late S1 was having serious problems regarding the server crashing. Some thing the epoch server doesn't have a issue with.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

And the reason why epoch is always full is because as of late S1 was having serious problems regarding the server crashing. Some thing the epoch server doesn't have a issue with.

Good roleplay? Is it in abundance? Is there bad roleplay everywhere? Im just a little confused as I didnt mention it yet you quoted me :P

What I wrote was meant to be a joke as a lot of people dont like change and suggest it creates more negatives than positives, hence the "its not safe here anymore" because of the changes made.

But on a more serious note, might as well come back, its still better than other dayz servers no matter what changes or bugs are present.

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

Good roleplay? Is it in abundance? Is there bad roleplay everywhere? Im just a little confused as I didnt mention it yet you quoted me :P

What I wrote was meant to be a joke as a lot of people dont like change and suggest it creates more negatives than positives, hence the "its not safe here anymore" because of the changes made.

But on a more serious note, might as well come back, its still better than other dayz servers no matter what changes or bugs are present.

I quoted you thinking you where being serious so I apologize I still don't understand sarcasm.

But like Bear said its worth coming back too and when you do find RP its usually really good from my point of view.

Guest itskarlumad   
Guest itskarlumad

Everything has changed!!!!

And any fun you can think of is not allowed!

kakan    0

EVERYTHING!

scott_pilgrim.gif

on other news, a lot has changed as you may see we are both running epochrp/dayzrp mod

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare

Everything and not good everything.

Tomeran    3

HIDE YO WIVES AND KIDS! CHANGE IS COMING! That brutal bully!

People need to stop hugging nostalgia a little less and try to embrace new concepts and new ideas a little more. Or at least give them a shot.

I would elobaroate on this further, but I have a throbbing headache at the moment, which might also explain my slightly annoyed tone.

Slute    1

Oh btw DayZRP isn't even on DayZ anymore, we play on WarZ now.

Anyway, a ton of stuff has changed. The most recent and most famous being the Epoch server. Spanned from just Panthera, to both Chernarus and Panthera, and back to just Chernarus. Currently there are an assortment of bugs, but they are getting fixed extremely fast.

It is worth coming back now, its a great time!

EVERYTHING!

EVERYTHING? NOOOOOOOOOO

Yes!

It is a very different place than it was.

Change is commonplace. Fixes are inbound and Epoch is the current King of the land.

Hofer    20

Rules, people, epoch, rp, clans, clan requirements, staff and much more!

Bryan    0

Dat green changed, rolo.. Dat greeeen...