Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:06

Sign in to follow this  
GingerHippo

Headset Issues..

Question

GingerHippo    4

So basically, I've had my headset for around a year now and thing is, in the past few weeks. The headset itself (speakers) haven't been working, only in one ear and then today I've fount out that my microphone isn't working either.

Could this be the Jack's in the back of my computer or maybe the headset itself?

6 answers to this question

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

If you have more jacks, test them. Otherwise I would suspect that your headset is fucked up.

GingerHippo    4

If you have more jacks, test them. Otherwise I would suspect that your headset is fucked up.

I've got some front ones, but I can work computers but I don't know how to swap the back cables to the front xD - Shall I just YouTube it?

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I've got some front ones, but I can work computers but I don't know how to swap the back cables to the front xD - Shall I just YouTube it?

Yeah man, just YouTube it. If you are meaning you aren't sure what color goes in which slot, then just test them out on both slots if they are not color coordinated.

GingerHippo    4

Yeah man, just YouTube it. If you are meaning you aren't sure what color goes in which slot, then just test them out on both slots if they are not color coordinated.

Ok, Thankyou both of you. Appreciate the help. I guess this is Solved now as it's my headset. Woo, Time to go shopping!

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Ok, Thankyou both of you. Appreciate the help. I guess this is Solved now as it's my headset. Woo, Time to go shopping!

Haha, no worries!

Solved.

Solving..

PANDI, your blue smurf powers do not work here. :troll: