Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:35
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

Lost all BackPack gear

Question

Well, i was playing yesterday, i got lots of items in my coyote backpack. A sniper rifle, 1 revolver and 1 M1911. And lots of ammo and supplies, that i spend 3 days collecting. Today i logged in, and my backpack was empty? Someone explain this please.

5 answers to this question

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

If you logged out around a player and you didn't wait for the timer, this could be the reason.

Etc. Disconnecting by turning your PC off and you were near another player or closing ArmA through task manager.

This could be a bug or something, all I know is, I had the same happen to me and it was for the reason above.

kyoto    4

If you logged out around a player and you didn't wait for the timer, this could be the reason.

Etc. Disconnecting by turning your PC off and you were near another player or closing ArmA through task manager.

This could be a bug or something, all I know is, I had the same happen to me and it was for the reason above.

It's one of those epoch bugs. It happens on every epoch server and there is no way to get your gear back. Got to love bugs!

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

My PC turned off when 3 guys were near me, dangit. I hate when those things happen.

Alright man, this would be the reason.

Is this solved now?

Also if you have any more problems, feel free to PM me.

Sin    127

Pandi for moderator.