Server time: 2018-07-16, 20:34 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Serebane

Addon Errors

Not sure if this is a common issue, but after downloading everything (I hope properly) and then attempting to reinstall everything manually after encountering this problem each time, I continue to receive this on the launcher pad.

Twoerrors.png

When I ignore this and continue to try and get onto the server, I am shown a list of addons that are "...not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys."

i.e.; acex_sn_c_sound_men_pbo

I'm not quite sure if I missed a specific download, or something has been misplaced?

Guest whitepointer

I recommend using DayZ Commander, when so - follow these steps.

1. Open DayzCommander > Settings > Additional Launch Parameters, then remove anything in the launch parameters

2. Program files (x86) > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Arma 2 OA, Then locate the file DayZRP_Epoch - Remove this folder.

3. DayZ Commander, Dayz Epoch Only and then filter 'DayzRP'

Alright, well, doesn't seem to want to react angrily anymore but now it says I haven't been whitelisted yet, so I assume I haven't been put on the list or for some weird reason my GUID is incorrect.

Thanks for the help, I'll be sure to request further assistance from your useful selves should I need it. :)

Guest whitepointer

It's good that the problem has seemed to resolved, one problem down - one to go.

Best of luck on your whitelisting.

Make sure your GUID is correct :)

If not, ask for a GUID reset.

Papa reset your guid.

Closing.