Guest Biiddy

The James Brothers Gang Jail!

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

3qgUvMW.jpg

o0kUC1o.jpg

fG4lIfP.jpg

Our beautiful cell <3

Your jail looks much nicer than ours. Then again, we Somalians don't have the time to provide our prisoners with such luxuries.

//Looks awesome. I especially like the look of the cell.

*Gun spawns in cell*

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

*Gun spawns in cell*

Got to give them a fighting chance ;)

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Your jail looks much nicer than ours. Then again, we Somalians don't have the time to provide our prisoners with such luxuries.

//Looks awesome. I especially like the look of the cell.

Thanks, majority of credit goes to Neom, we are happy as long as the base looks...

tumblr_meh4508En71r49nubo1_250.gif

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

I want to be imprisoned.

Everyone shall enjoy and shall be apart of the imprisonment and force feeding of out of date dog food.

Burgz    6

I want to be imprisoned.

Everyone shall enjoy and shall be apart of the imprisonment and force feeding of out of date dog food.

Wow, so stereotypical because Im Japanese/Chinese, Shimshay does not approve...err...what brand is it...just curious.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

I want to be imprisoned.

Wow, so stereotypical because Im Japanese/Chinese, Shimshay does not approve...err...what brand is it...just curious.

Pedigree

Burgz    6

Pedigree

Well then, that's a different story. I look forward to meeting you...

Snow    1

That wouldn't happen to be just west of Kamyshovo would it?

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

No its not :P

Phantom    0

I don't think there is a barn west of kamyshovo.

Osaka    15

Nice technical at your barn.

We found a technical in a barn yesterday when scouting around and now we know who it belongs to. There's not a high chance that two clans have a barn as a base and parked a technical inside it.

You could deliver us a nice box of bloodbags so we will keep your location secret. ;)

Counter extortion activated :D

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

We found a technical in a barn yesterday when scouting around and now we know who it belongs to. There's not a high chance that two clans have a barn as a base and parked a technical inside it.

You could deliver us a nice box of bloodbags so we will keep your location secret. ;)

Murderous Rampage Activated

88480aecbbfe705931af37dc09528477.gif

PCJames    152

Very nice!

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Dont you worry friend, we had a visit to your little camp and took back what belonged to us, and more, this should be fun.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

and we would like payment in full otherwise it wont just be holes in walls in will be holes in heads

nice hope that hole in the wall gets fixed soon as like i said prior we will keep coming back till you learn to pay up

Osaka    15

and we would like payment in full otherwise it wont just be holes in walls in will be holes in heads

nice hope that hole in the wall gets fixed soon as like i said prior we will keep coming back till you learn to pay up

Tea will be ready.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Tea will be ready.

I hope that is slang for you paying up, if not its all good, we can come back with force.

Tea will be ready.

I hope that is slang for you paying up, if not its all good, we can come back with force.

I don't know about you Billy, but I prefer a nice cup of tea :D