Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:55

Sign in to follow this  
cris998

"Under Age"

Question

cris998    0

I tried to join in the server today, but seems like I was banned for being "Under Age". Can someone explain me what happened? There is no rule to set an age to be eligible to join the server.

28 answers to this question

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

To join these servers, you are required to be at the age of 16 - or above.

If you are under the impression that it did not tell you this information, it states;

''You must be at least 16 years old to play on DayZRP'' on the whitelist page.

Just remember, you can still contribute on the forums :) Best of luck.

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

You have to be 16+ to join the server. Have you played on the servers before or is this the first time you've tried?

GingerHippo    4

I tried to join in the server today, but seems like I was banned for being "Under Age". Can someone explain me what happened? There is no rule to set an age to be eligible to join the server.

Yes there is, you have to 16+ - You obviously aren't that meaning that you've not been accepted as you haven't reached the specific requirements.

Mush    2

There is a rule, and it states it on the whitelist page.

When you turn 16, send proof to the Admins (Official ID with a note saying 'DayZRP' with your face, to prove that you're actually 16.

Bush    10

In order to play on DayZRP you have to apply to be whitelisted. This is to prevent random, immature people and cheaters from joining the server directly. BattlEye GUID is used to identify you and whitelist your account. You may only have ONE website/forum account and ONE GUID whitelisted. Any alt accounts will be banned, along with GUID connected to them. You must be at least 16 years old to play on DayZRP.

Read the last sentence.

cris998    0

You have to be 16+ to join the server. Have you played on the servers before or is this the first time you've tried?

Played before...And I am 16... I don't know what happened. This is my 6th day of playing on Day-Z RP

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Played before...And I am 16... I don't know what happened. This is my 6th day of playing on Day-Z RP

So your whitelist was accepted at first, however today you've found out it has currently been denied?

Mush    2

Create a ban-appeal then if this is the case. Follow the structures from here.

cris998    0

So your whitelist was accepted at first, however today you've found out it has currently been denied?

Yep...

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

Although you are 16, do you think you sound it? It might be that somebody has reported you in suspicion of you being underage, although it's unlikely. Find some ID of yours, and do what Mush suggested, take a picture with DayZRP next to it. If one of the staff doesn't see this, then find one on the TeamSpeak, and tell them what the problem is. They'll give you instructions on where to send the picture and what-not

EDIT: Do what Mush says, again. Dammit Mush.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Yep...

Interesting. I'm not calling you a liar, however - your age might have been looked into further, and found that you are under the age of 16.

This is all I can think of.

cris998    0

Although you are 16, do you think you sound it? It might be that somebody has reported you in suspicion of you being underage, although it's unlikely. Find some ID of yours, and do what Mush suggested, take a picture with DayZRP next to it. If one of the staff doesn't see this, then find one on the TeamSpeak, and tell them what the problem is. They'll give you instructions on where to send the picture and what-not

See my friend, I do sound like a 16 years old, but I think my actions from yesterday could've give someone the impression that I'm not 16. I was at the Stary buying myself a tire for my crippled car. I asked a guy if I could give him a gold bar and trade it for 4 silver bars. He accepted and after that I asked for a pickup towards NE Airfield, where my car was situated. He didn't had a car so I just gave him all my curency, which was, I say, a very childish move. But anyway I will try getting in contact with an admin or GM and will figure out what happened.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

-Story-

Yeah, your best shot would to contact a member of staff. All I got from that story was that you gave a man some money to give you a lift*, perfectly normal.

Just again, best of luck with this - if you're legitimately 16, no need to worry.

Burgz    6

See my friend, I do sound like a 16 years old, but I think my actions from yesterday could've give someone the impression that I'm not 16. I was at the Stary buying myself a tire for my crippled car. I asked a guy if I could give him a gold bar and trade it for 4 silver bars. He accepted and after that I asked for a pickup towards NE Airfield, where my car was situated. He didn't had a car so I just gave him all my curency, which was, I say, a very childish move. But anyway I will try getting in contact with an admin or GM and will figure out what happened.

That wouldn't of had anything to do with it...so you HAVE played on the servers before? Where does it tell you that you are banned?

cris998    0

-Story-

Yeah, your best shot would to contact a member of staff. All I got from that story was that you gave a man some money to give you a lift*, perfectly normal.

Just again, best of luck with this - if you're legitimately 16, no need to worry.

*I gave that man some money to buy himself a vehicle to give me a lift

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Just one question before I go, do you have any other accounts under your IP - is this your first and only account you have made / attempted to whitelist?

Burgz    6

That is probably why you got banned. If you were accepted, then you clearly lied on your application thus making your ban legit.

cris998    0

That is probably why you got banned. If you were accepted, then you clearly lied on your application thus making your ban legit.

Yup ... seems like... It was my bad... And yes.... I lied... But I was desperate.... I am getting 16 in APRIL.... I wanted to join this server as it was the only one where you got a rule against KOS .... Anyway...Really ashamed of myself...I'll be back in April then....

Burgz    6

Yup ... seems like... It was my bad... And yes.... I lied... But I was desperate.... I am getting 16 in APRIL.... I wanted to join this server as it was the only one where you got a rule against KOS .... Anyway...Really ashamed of myself...I'll be back in April then....

That might be a problem...because you lied, the admins probably won't be as happy to accept you back.

Well, since you lied twice, once while whitelisting and a second time here in this thread, I have significant doubt that you'll ever be able to play here again even when you turn 16. You might have a chance though.

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

It's understandable. I'm afraid you'll have to wait until April, and then have the best apology in the world prepared so you can beg at Rolle's feet to join his servers. Good luck with that, and don't make another account, because it will be found out

cris998    0

Well, since you lied twice, once while whitelisting and a second time here in this thread, I have significant doubt that you'll ever be able to play here again even when you turn 16. You might have a chance though.

Christ sake... I once try to lie...once...on the INTERNET.....and I get cought....this should be a lesson for me and for everyone on this server/forum... I will try again and if I won't make it...well my friend I simply lost my hope in Day-Z...this was the only server I was playing and all because I bloody hate PvP.....anyway those 6 days were nice and I love the community....hope everyone learned something from me

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Prime example that lying never works.

Best of luck in April mate.

Burgz    6

Well, I'm assuming this solves your question. Good-bye buddy! Good luck in your future endeavors.