Server time: 2018-07-19, 10:02 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Immediate closing of arma when i join epoch servers

hey guys ive been playing epoch with no issues until now as soon as i get in game it randomly quits the game with no crashing or anything. It comes up warning:preNLOD format in object ca\data\flag_usa_co.paa. Does anyone know what i should do?

Verify your cache the nrerun the game, it's possible the files just corrupted over time, a few of mine have done it before

Verify your cache the nrerun the game, it's possible the files just corrupted over time, a few of mine have done it before

ill try this but how do i verify the cache? i just tried this and it still does the same thing :(

If it's the steam version of Arma 2.

Library, Arma 2. click it, go to Properties, Local files. Verify Cache

yeh i did that and nothing changed :( people have had this issue before on RP but they fixed it by updating to latest patches but ive already done that :c

Hrm, not too sure then, re-download the DayzRP and Epoch mods, make sure they're not damaged?

i re-installed arma 2 dayz and epoch and now i get in and the screen goes completely white and thats it :(

Run through commander maybe? Or Turn off run with steam in commander

i always run through commander and its never been connected to steam :c i'll see if the restart does anything but i highly doubt it

the restart is helping a little bit. Ill give it a few more minutes though but i lost my gun and all :(

I think Epoch has a bug that makes you lose all, unfortunately. Anyways you're able to play again?

yeh i can play now, idk why the restart fixed it. It was weird

Could be that there were issues with your character, something broke it and restart rolled your character back to respawn. Unfortunately we cannot give back the stuff you lost.

//thread