Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:45

Sign in to follow this  
XanderShadow

The Start of a Journey

Funny, isn't it? the things we do in times of crisis?

Like me, writing in this little journal I found. You; reading it.

Where to begin I suppose?

My name is Xander 'Shadow' Kodori and, like you, I'm trapped in this hell hole of a world that used to have so much promise.

I woke here not a few days ago with but the clothes on my back and not a thing to my name, and it's not been a easy week let me tell you!

I was deployed out here as part of a relief team sent by the United Kingdom to aid in the medical needs of those affected by a undisclosed crisis. Our goal was to set up hospitals and field medical stations for treating civilians affected by whatever had happened; all we knew was it was some kind of outbreak.. viral, political? we had no clue.

As you no doubt know already, it wasn't what any of us thought. People.. changed, grew violent, primal even.

At first we followed normal protocal; Identify, Diagnose, Quarantine. Try and keep the infected from the healthy. We didn't know what this.. what ever it is, was doing to the people, we didn't know then what we know now.

Eventually, they over ran us, there was just too damn many of them in the holding pens to keep them under control. Had we known.. had we seen the signs, I'd have called for them to be put down. but our negligence cost many lives, only a few of us made it out.

Some people are holding out, thinking that it's just a virus, a disease.

They're half right, but they're fools for thinking it can be cured.

We tried, lord above knows we tried, but we just couldn't get a grip on this thing, and once it has you? game over.

It takes you, changed you, makes you nolonger human. The only mercy for these things that were once people? bring them the peace of eternity.

Some shreds of humanity remain, persevere.. we're a stubborn race like that I suppose.

I worked my way slowly inland after scouting a town near by where I awoke. found some fresh clothing, some food and drink, even hooked up with a guy I met near a old fire station where I found a rifle.. it fared me better than the poor soul I found it on.

We headed to a place he had heard of up in a town called Stary Sobor, had a few close calls getting there to.

It amazed me, I won't lie.. people have set up a town, a honest to god town! managed to trade some scrap metal and my rifle for food, water, even a car would you believe?

If you are reading this.

If you're out there, lost and alone.

Spread the word friend, and spread it wide.

Hope remains, and it's in Stary Sobor

Judging by the whole town in Stary, I'm assuming your referring to Epoch?

This was a good read by the way man, and I'm not just saying it.

Judging by the whole town in Stary, I'm assuming your referring to Epoch?

This was a good read by the way man, and I'm not just saying it.

Aye it was Epoch, shoulda mentioned that xD

This story wont be continued though; just got murdered in Balota xD

Could always say you got shot in the arm and a medic helped you.

Unless you want a permadeath character. D:

Could always say you got shot in the arm and a medic helped you.

Unless you want a permadeath character. D:

I tend to Rp a death as a death. if you were shot and helped; wouldn't explain EVERY item you own suddenly vanishing.

Nihoolious    1090

Or you could say you were shot and felt out of consciousness due to loss of blood. They thought you were dead so they looted you and you woke up with nothing.

Or you could say you were shot and felt out of consciousness due to loss of blood. They thought you were dead so they looted you and you woke up with nothing.

nah will figure something out :3 if I can FINALLY get my donated skins to work on Epoch; might roll a American soldier or something like it; roll as a full on medic like i used too

I am not fast typer.

Good luck on the new character. :D

Nihoolious    1090

nah will figure something out :3 if I can FINALLY get my donated skins to work on Epoch; might roll a American soldier or something like it; roll as a full on medic like i used too

None of the DayZRP assets work on Epoch right now. Theres always S1 though.

I am not fast typer.

Good thing I am I wrote ISOA's Back story in about 1 and half hours :P (yes im proud of that and will never shut up about it considering how long it is)

But yeah on topic story looks good so far will you be adding to this as his adventures continue?

None of the DayZRP assets work on Epoch right now. Theres always S1 though.

I still have a guy on there.. can't remember WHERE is he but I have a guy on there xD last I recall.. I had given my UAZ to some guys if the ycould fix it while on my way to Stary; friendly enough sorts, gave one my spare rifle since he only had a shotgun.

THINK he may be down near berenzino

I am not fast typer.

Good thing I am I wrote ISOA's Back story in about 1 and half hours :P (yes im proud of that and will never shut up about it considering how long it is)

But yeah on topic story looks good so far will you be adding to this as his adventures continue?

Chances are I'll write up something new if I make a new guy, or add to this if I end up keeping Xander (since it's my actual name and all xD)

Sign in to follow this