Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thatguy

Confused

Guest Thatguy   
Guest Thatguy

My application has been out for about 10 days now and I am wondering if its a glitch because I always at the end of the day end up in the same position roughly. 44 to 47. Any information on this?

Guest Goshuntane   
Guest Goshuntane

There are a few couple.

It is probably because of donators, they get a little bump up the whitelist rank. I have also heard that the length of you application is incorporated, although I am not sure if this is true. According to what I have read, having the bare minimum written in backstory ect. will put you behind people who have written 2000 words instead of the 1000 minimum.

Guest Thatguy   
Guest Thatguy

I have read the faq and it says application waiting times rarely exceed 3 days

and I never move up more then 2 spaces in positions then i am back too 44 to 47

My backstory was also 1600 something long

Mental    0

As Goshuntane said, it is because of the donators. Their apps are looked at before others and it can take a long time if you do not donate. I suggest throwing in a few euro's like i did. My app got reviewed in the same day as submission due to my donation. And that was when there was over 500 apps.

Best of luck! hope i helped :D

Onionjack    0

Now that we have opened whitelist for everyone, we get lots of new applications every day and we only have handful of admins who deal with them. Patience, it will be reviewed one day

Q: Why do I keep getting moved back in the whitelist queue? For example I was 4/39, now I am 37/52?

A: When people donate they get pushed up in the queue in front of non donors, also the applicants which submit better and longer applications get a priority in the queue and jump in front of you in the queue. Even though it will take longer, your application will eventually get viewed.

From the FAQ.

badboybk    0

it's been 1 week since i put the app in and i'm higher in the queue list then i was when i entered, i'm 109 now after a week, seams odd that there have been so many ppl donating/having longer apps in 1 week....