Server time: 2017-10-23, 20:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Froggerts

Once you've requested to be whitelisted...

Question

Froggerts    0

Once you've requested to be whitelisted how does the queue system work because it keep moving further up the queue is this right or have I done something wrong?

6 answers to this question

Reptile449    0

The lower your number the closer you are to being reviewed, people who donate or write longer applications will be put in front of you in the queue. Everyone gets looked at eventually so don't worry that much, good luck :)

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Please check the FAQ before making threads like this, when people whitelist they go into a randomly generated queue, however if somebody donates then the people who donate get priority of getting there whitelist application looked at first, just be patient, it will eventually get viewed.

Froggerts    0

But what if almost every person puts more words than you or donates money, then it will take months will it not?

Terra    1449

/moved to questions

WHITELIST

The queue is changing because probably someone donated or made a better application than you.

It can take days, weeks, month. Admins look into every single application. That needs Time.

Donating bumps you in the queue, but it´s not a guarantee to get accepted.

Guest The Nightmare   
Guest The Nightmare
Please check the FAQ before making threads like this, when people whitelist they go into a randomly generated queue, however if somebody donates then the people who donate get priority of getting there whitelist application looked at first, just be patient, it will eventually get viewed.

As Joel said there already have been hundreds of questions like this. Your application gets moved up if someone donates. Its that simple mine took a long time to be looked at. It was worth it though. I was so happy when i came home from class one day and saw i had been accepted. The best you can do is wait.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Closing this as the answer has been given.

/thread