Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:00

Sign in to follow this  
GingerHippo

Successful DayZRP Epoch Base Raid

GingerHippo    4

So, I've been wanting to raid this base in (secret location) for a while now and I've finally had the courage to get my sledgehammer and go do it! - Was kinda easy as no-one was home but here's my loot.

Un703DM.png

jdQstX7.png

m09ZKmT.png

rLRCipF.png

Plus their beautiful green ural which they kindly left me the key for <3

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Nice gear man, you got really lucky with all that gear, people really need to invest in lockboxes!

GingerHippo    4

Nice gear man, you got really lucky with all that gear, people really need to invest in lockboxes!

He had one, thing is. I couldn't be arsed to guess for hours on end! :D

GingerHippo    4

Well, that is all gone now because I hit someone's car and they sprayed me down. Learn to not be in the middle of the road sat still.

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

And that boys and girls is why I refuse to play epoch.

But well done! I would be happy with that definitely

GingerHippo    4

I was until some guys shot me when I was driving because I hit there car which was just sat still in the middle of the road which killed me...

I seriously don't get this ( no offense) but.. isn't it more logical to play epoch rather than normal dayz? in vanilla you don't even get a chance to secure your loot, and here you can so..?

Nice lootz man, I would love to get a chainsaw :P for the rest I just like to go around but I can guess how you must've felt when you found all that shiney stuff

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

I seriously don't get this ( no offense) but.. isn't it more logical to play epoch rather than normal dayz? in vanilla you don't even get a chance to secure your loot, and here you can so..?

Nice lootz man, I would love to get a chainsaw :P for the rest I just like to go around but I can guess how you must've felt when you found all that shiney stuff

My point exactly..

But whatever I don't wanna turn this into an epoch hate flame thread :)

Bryan    0

I was until some guys shot me when I was driving because I hit there car which was just sat still in the middle of the road which killed me...

Don't turn everything around to make it sound like we KoSed you.

I was standing behind that car and if i wouldn't have jumped out of the way, you would have killed me.

Anyways, i wouldn't have done the base raid, i would have been to nervous :D

Fozzy    2

Nice loot man, got one question that may be a bit stupid :P Did you use the sledgehammer because you didn't have a chainsaw? Or can it break concrete? I still haven't found a use for it. Sorry if this was a bit of a dumb question :D

I started playing epoch yesterday so i dont really understand this. What is special about those items? I expected to see DMR, ksvk, etc. :P

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

I started playing epoch yesterday so i dont really understand this. What is special about those items? I expected to see DMR, ksvk, etc. :P

Its all about gold, you see that 30 meter plot pole? That is worth 6 10oz gold (If i believe correctly) 6 10oz = 60 gold.

Also he now has 5 combo locks pretty rare aswell.

GingerHippo    4

Don't turn everything around to make it sound like we KoSed you.

I was standing behind that car and if i wouldn't have jumped out of the way, you would have killed me.

Anyways, i wouldn't have done the base raid, i would have been to nervous :D

I'm not, I've now spoken to Major Tom as I had eventually fount out who it was and everything :)

Nice loot man, got one question that may be a bit stupid :P Did you use the sledgehammer because you didn't have a chainsaw? Or can it break concrete? I still haven't found a use for it. Sorry if this was a bit of a dumb question :D

Yes, I sledgehammered it. Took soooo long but worth it in the end ;)

Well, Mortar and Cinder are used for base building or can be sold for 5 gold each. Plot pole is "Correction" - 1 10oz Gold at trader to sell or 3 10oz to buy. But player trading is around 2 10oz Gold.

Other things there are just time-savers for base building aswell meaning that I don't have much work to do when I have all the lumber and everything.

Fozzy    2

Did you sledgehammer a concrete wall/door or wooden one?

GingerHippo    4

Did you sledgehammer a concrete wall/door or wooden one?

Concrete :) - Warning: It takes a long time and is a big risk of getting caught in the act!

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

A chainsaw, not just one but two. I am jealous.