Server time: 2017-10-19, 23:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Serebane

Ohai

Serebane    0

It took me a lot of work just to make an account, since there is some unknown force preventing me from seeing captchas/image verifications when I go to register on sites. Turns out I still don't know what it is, but having a guest account on your PC comes in handy.

Anyways, hi now! Hope I get attached to this community enough to stick around for a while. ;) Got tossed over here by a friend.

Teas    1

Welcome to DayZRP. Enjoy your stay and get involved in this fine upstanding community.

Are you planning on playing the mod or standalone? Makes no difference but I'm interested in which one people arriving are interested in.

Serebane    0

Thanks. ;)

I have both, but currently I am in great need of a new graphics card. I'm only able to handle the mod, albeit at low settings. The standalone is much too laggy for me to play on it until I upgrade parts of my PC. In the meantime I decided I might as well get back into the mod.

Teas    1

In that case, get cracking with your whitelist and read up on the rules etc. The mod is still where the RP magic happens. Standalone RP is coming slowly, but until rules can be enforced on the server its worth sticking to mod if you want to RP here.

Good luck with your application, take a lot of time on it and you wil be rewarded.

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

Welcome to DayZRP!

Make sure to read the rules over before playing! Try to apply for a clan aswell! Good luck in Chernarus!

Serebane    0

In that case, get cracking with your whitelist and read up on the rules etc. The mod is still where the RP magic happens. Standalone RP is coming slowly, but until rules can be enforced on the server its worth sticking to mod if you want to RP here.

Good luck with your application, take a lot of time on it and you wil be rewarded.

Way ahead of you, and thanks again. ;)

Guest Macro   
Guest Macro

Hey! Welcome to DayZ RP! I'm fairly new myself but if you need anything feel free to ask. Good luck getting through. I'm sure you will and I look forward to meeting you in game!