Server time: 2017-10-23, 18:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
tacosh3ll

please re-stock the traders on the DayZRP EPOCH server.

tacosh3ll    0

the past few days I have been trying to buy a truck at stary but there are none, and everyone I have asked for I ride to a different trader has said no.

Major Tom    91

Just walk to a different trader. That, or buy a cheaper car. I managed to buy a UN Ural today at Stary because the other two types of Ural were out of stock. Just try other variants of the vehicle.

Whitefur    4

My old Epoch server did 2 month reset after i was sure everyone had blown the fuck out of all the vehicles. Try the old repairing out for once ;)

Dottastic    0

If im not mistaken, there is a vehicle amount limit on the server. Lets say if there is only 20 SUV's allowed on the server, and if 20 are in-game, it will be out of stock. You will have to block up the SUV's with no wheels, locked etc to get the stock back up.

Whitefur    4

If im not mistaken, there is a vehicle amount limit on the server. Lets say if there is only 20 SUV's allowed on the server, and if 20 are in-game, it will be out of stock. You will have to block up the SUV's with no wheels, locked etc to get the stock back up.

I can't confirm this, although from what I remember that is not the case (at least item-wise) Vehicles could be different but from what i remember it was how many were sold to the traders. (crowbars sold out fast for basebuilders and went for about 3 10oz gold)

Mikachu    26

There no such thing as a vehicle limit - there is a limit to how many vehicles spawn naturally though.

The traders restock daily but only with 20 of each item. Remember this is an apocalypse they wouldn't have infinite of each thing. When the CTC arrive that may change but we will have to wait and see ;)

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

There no such thing as a vehicle limit - there is a limit to how many vehicles spawn naturally though.

The traders restock daily but only with 20 of each item. Remember this is an apocalypse they wouldn't have infinite of each thing. When the CTC arrive that may change but we will have to wait and see ;)

20 KSVK's aswell? :D

Tomeran    3

Blowing up cars left'right and center for no proper IC reason? Well you know what they say about that. Sometimes its hard to tell which ones are abandonded or not, but I will admit I have seen a lot of cars parked around. But I sorta like it. Abandoned vehicles everywhere add a bit of atmosphere.

Personally I think a stockpile of 20 is way too much. And I cant quite understand how a stockpile of 20 trucks, especielly if its each kind of truck, would run out in a day. Unless someone's truly going crazy out there.

Might be something wrong in the stockpile mechanic there, or maybe just a glitch for the player in question. He could try logging in on the morning of the servertime and see if there still arent any vehicles for him to buy. If not, then something is wrong. Maybe he doesnt have the necessary money in his inventory?

Personally I've never had stockpile issues buying a vehicle, except once when I wanted to buy an MTVR. It said out of stock, and I just changed to an V3S and bought that one instead.

Athan    7

If I remember correctly when tamaster told me, they restock daily at 4pm.

MGEddie    0

So, we got dayz epoch on here too. Time to build an awesome two story house. That is like two great mods in one.

Othuyeg    20

So, we got dayz epoch on here too. Time to build an awesome two story house. That is like two great mods in one.

Two stories is too mainstream. The cool kids build atleast three stories and a helipad and a secret dungeon.