Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:14

Sign in to follow this  
Podli

What happened to RP1?

Podli    0

I know you guys will hung and tell me to use a f**ing search option but I did! I flicked through 100's of threads and I didn't find anything specific.

I quit RP for like 2-3 months at the time when they were introducing the islands or something and now I come back its all changed and people rage, epoch is here and S1 is dead, I look at it and there is some new ui in S1 I'd love to play there but what happened? How did the server get so many bugs? ;d

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Blame

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Their was a new patch, then the server was absolutely broke. So S2 was changed to DayZRP Epoch for a substitute while they were fixing S1, soon S1 will be up fixed hopefully.

No one really plays S1 anymore at the moment, people will start switching back as it gets fixed.

Tamaster92    14

What on earth is introducing the islands?

Podli    0

A server with islands where you start of with nothing and u kill each other or something like that :D You need to escape from it by fixing a boat etc.

Tamaster92    14

TAMASTER I WANT MY S1...*begins to sob uncontrollably*

Soon

That's Kravok and bills job though :)

I have literally no clue what the above post is on about though, have I like missed something really big that happened?

Kravock    1

TAMASTER I WANT MY S1...*begins to sob uncontrollably*

Soon

That's Kravok and bills job though :)

I have literally no clue what the above post is on about though, have I like missed something really big that happened?

I'm not sure either, never heard anything about that in the 6months or so I've been here.

ZettaByte    0

A server with islands where you start of with nothing and u kill each other or something like that :D You need to escape from it by fixing a boat etc.

Huh?

Snow    1

Wasn't that an April fools joke?

LumberJack    18

Ok simple question.Why does server goes down in everyfew hours?.Its not funny anymore.:(

Yea tamaster this is what I mean. Its been down for over an hour now.

Bush    10

Yeah I am pretty sure that boat thing was april jokes thingy. Something about escaping from Utes and scoreboard and shit.

Tamaster92    14

Ok simple question.Why does server goes down in everyfew hours?.Its not funny anymore.:(

Called a restart

:troll:

But yeah we are looking into that, it happens on the epoch server too, though less frequently.

Soren    0

That sounds like a sick movie.

Tamaster92    14

Wow...

Inb4 Epoch closed and Utes opened

Tamaster92    14

Wow...

#NOUTES

but in all seriousness, do we have any idea on why the server shuts down. Or atleast have an idea on how to get it back up asap?

I think we have an idea, but need to look into it further before doing anything.

As for restarting it I believe a admin is needed but don't quite me on that, I'm still new

EDIT: I stand corrected - post below is true

Chris    61

Wow...

#NOUTES

but in all seriousness, do we have any idea on why the server shuts down. Or atleast have an idea on how to get it back up asap?

I think we have an idea, but need to look into it further before doing anything.

As for restarting it I believe a admin is needed but don't quite me on that, I'm still new

Once the server crashes, it has to be manually restarted by Rolle himself.

DarkStyle    26

#NOUTES

Once the server crashes, it has to be manually restarted by Rolle himself.

Can someone call him?Who is from Sweden and knows his number?