Server time: 2017-10-19, 03:49
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Podli

Granade misfire :(

Podli    0

Today at Stary sabor camp I accidentally thrown a grenade inside a tent where you buy/sell ammo and guns I killed one person, he was kinda new I guess since he looked like he didn't know how to sell his weapons etc and didn't talk at all, so I apologize to this person and any other victims of my stupidity, lost two car keys and a lot of stuff so I think this is a great punishment to me. Sorry for my mistake and I hope you will forgive :(.

That'd be me, yes. Don't worry about it, accidents happen and I'm not blaming you for it. Just make sure I'm aware the next time you want to play Hot Potato :)

Podli    0

By the way, can some admin add my name on the forum? Patrick Lays, thank you. It was before but its gone for some reason.

Hatch    0

By the way, can some admin add my name on the forum? Patrick Lays, thank you. It was before but its gone for some reason.

Need to join S1 buddy, not on Epoch. The normal server then it will show. :)

Stagsview    624

If you log into server 1 with that name podli it should just add your name onto the list. IT might of gone due to the server fixing going on. Happened to everyone.

Podli    0

But then wont I spawn on the coast? I read it somewhere when you switch server.

Bush    22

Well that was back in the day when we had a Panthera Epoch server, it's gone now, so you should be fine if you log onto S1.

Stagsview    624

No. If you have been on since the Wipe your character will spawn on his last location on the RP1 server. Its just a month ago Everyone lost their names when the Dev crew was trying to fix the server. If you log on epoch your name still will not show, has to be server 1.

Guest batool100   
Guest batool100

Unknown perpetrators Monday hurled a hand grenade at Rangers personnel during snap checking.

Unknown perpetrators Monday hurled a hand grenade at Rangers personnel during snap checking.

Yes, I am interested in Canadian meet up. It is very good for me to share information with others.

That was a great party on dayz. All people have joined this.

New Year is Well for the all. People are enjoying this event with happiness.

Hello All,I'm new here, experience much better to be a part of this group, wish i will understand some excellent stuff here and also discuss my information....

A collection of all of your posts. Are you human? I'm terrified. If you're a bot, you're a scary bot. :|

Glenn O    3

This bot's name looks like google translate

*Edit* Ever made google translate lady whisper u soft things in your ear? ;)

Guest AntonRegteren   
Guest AntonRegteren

Aww, that sucks. Patrick!

Voodoo    487

Accidents like this are a lesson I always keep grenades in my backpack or check im not going to use them by pressing the F key and cycling through to weapon. Although I haven't found a grenade in a few weeks now

Yes, I am interested in Canadian meet up. It is very good for me to share information with others.

That was a great party on dayz. All people have joined this.

New Year is Well for the all. People are enjoying this event with happiness.

Hello All,I'm new here, experience much better to be a part of this group, wish i will understand some excellent stuff here and also discuss my information....

A collection of all of your posts. Are you human? I'm terrified. If you're a bot, you're a scary bot. :|

This is scary yes

It's a bot. remove it.

Bots usually have a purpose, like advertisement. This one doesn't.

I say keep him. I enjoy reading his posts and he isn't advertising anything.

Cato    0

He will post for awhile then suddenly link something and some people might click that because hey he has been posting more than just that.. Catch my drift?

Bryan    0

Can I keep him as a pet?

giphy.gif

Maybe one day he will become sentient.

I will name him Bob.

Can we share bob?

He will post for awhile then suddenly link something and some people might click that because hey he has been posting more than just that.. Catch my drift?

No, because everyone that has seen that "more than just that" part will know the guy is full of shit.

Besides, would you click this link?

Are you in a pickle? Having legal troubles? Better call Saul! Also get this brand of dish soap for free, it's really good: www.cleanplates.com/free/butnotreallyfree (ignore the fact this link actually sends you to a real website :P)

No matter how normal I normally am (see what I did there), no one is going to click on links that have absolutely nothing to do with DayZRP. Advertising is advertising. It's recognizable.

Bryan    0

I almost clicked it..

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

I clicked it to see if there were legless thai-chicks.

TrilbyAsh    6

No, because everyone that has seen that "more than just that" part will know the guy is full of shit.

Besides, would you click this link?

Are you in a pickle? Having legal troubles? Better call Saul! Also get this brand of dish soap for free, it's really good: www.cleanplates.com/free/butnotreallyfree (ignore the fact this link actually sends you to a real website :P)

No matter how normal I normally am (see what I did there), no one is going to click on links that have absolutely nothing to do with DayZRP. Advertising is advertising. It's recognizable.

I clicked them. What you gonna do about it, huh punk? Wanna fight about it?! http://fite.me/irl