Server time: 2017-10-23, 06:13
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
AxDSan

Hello There!

AxDSan    0

Hey! people my name is Joel, I live in the United States, I had to travel from Puerto Rico, because we have to move here. I was taking a Computer Science Bachelor back in P.R. but was not able to fulfill my dream of completing it, since I had to move on.

My gaming background has been pretty exciting, I come from console gaming, owned various types of console throughout my entire life, and just about the age of 10 I started transitioning onto computers, not gaming, but computers overall, I just started my way into the internet, and eventually this awesome thing called internet was my best thing around, so I decided to keep on it, and well here I am. Now I have played many games ranging from Puzzles to FPS, RPG's, MMORPG's, etc, etc. I was playing GTA-SAMP on a RolePlay server I used to play a lot! and I really loved it :D

So that's actually from where I started to like more Roleplay games and stuff, now I see DayZ and I was like, man, if there were just a Roleplay server I could give life to Roleplaying and start flowing ideas, and searching over, I ended up here. I know this kind of Roleplay games have a tight community not so overboard because the actual number of players who really cares for doing a good composition of Roleplays are countable by the fingers of your hand, But just to show dedication and effort on this I will do my best to get my Roleplay on DayZRP.

No, not yet, I haven't finished :D ahaha, Well I like Languages a lot, and I'm a multi-cultural guy, because I like to know about other cultures, countries, languages, and so on, So far I know Spanish, English and Portuguese, but not so much Port. Just enough to understand somethings and answer them. So if you ever need a hand just ask me.

And well yeah, I have great ideas to make a portion of the game come alive and so, I was thinking in starting a Clan so I can start putting shape onto my ideas, I was thinking if we all together unite our ideas we can come up across with a great Roleplay and play together in this awesome server.

So we can promote and do streamings and upload to Youtube and inspire other players and encourage them to join us :D

...Oh also forgot to mention I have skills in Photoshop so if you ever need a hand, I can come up with some designs or GFx if you need, of course I will start doing my own thread designs and so on, just to give life to threads and information and so on, Don't worry, you will see a lot of me soon! :D

Note: Just to mention, I don't even own the game, but since I got all excited about it, I will be getting the Standalone soon, and will eventually get on.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Hey man, you seem really dedicated and I'm sure your fit in to this community really well.

I hope your whitelist application gets accepted and I hope to meet you in-game soon.

If you have any future questions, PM me or any other staff members for help.

AxDSan    0

Hey man, you seem really dedicated and I'm sure your fit in to this community really well.

I hope your whitelist application gets accepted and I hope to meet you in-game soon.

If you have any future questions, PM me or any other staff members for help.

Thanks for your warm response, And I hope I get accepted as well, I really wanna start on this already :D