Server time: 2017-10-21, 06:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Alan Woods

Got an extra ESO key for this weekend

Alan Woods    4

So,I got an extra code to redeem for this weekend.

First person to post:

"I like Elder Scrolls and I would like to become a chosen one ! My name is (Insert your name) !" will get that key in a PM.

After this,thread can be closed/deleted.

Burgz    6

fuckkkk

"I like Elder Scrolls and I would like to become a chosen one ! My name is (Burgz) !"

YOLO<3

Ego    1

First person to post:

"I like Elder Scrolls and I would like to become a chosen one ! My name is (Insert your name) !" will get that key in a PM.

Does this mean its only for this weekend? If so don't bother signing up, but if not please put me in the raffle. I would of done that little paragraph but im on my phone. My computers broken so this weekend is rather useless for me.

Alan Woods    4

First person to post:

Does this mean its only for this weekend? If so don't bother signing up, but if not please put me in the raffle. I would of done that little paragraph but im on my phone. My computers broken so this weekend is rather useless for me.

Well,that's what I understood,I might be wrong.

If I get an extra key in the future,I will do it differently,but now I did it fast,so people could have time to download the game,since it's huge.

Thread can be closed thank you !