Server time: 2017-08-20, 13:42

Sign in to follow this  
Z3lectro

interesting experience

Z3lectro    1

Just had some interesting experience with my pals. We were around the NW airfield and then my friend tells me on radio that theres a guy at bash trading post hiding in the forest so me and my other friend runs up to bash and we find this guy and also one guy that was talking to my friend. It ended with that i had met these guys just 10-20 mins ago at the airfield and then this guy told us that they doesnt know eachothers.

The guy with ghilli suit runs of even though we told him not to. These guys thought we were robbing these two. But we werent we were wondering why they lied to us. All of the sudden one of my friend gets shot by someone in the forest. I take him down and then my other friend got killed by the ghilli guy. So there i was alone with his friend and then i got shot... It was pretty fun but pretty annoying at the same time since we had gathered all of our stuff for a while. But oh well i want to thank the two guys for some nice roleplaying :)

Texas532    0

If you just said "please don't run away!" then it was KoS, if you said "stop right now or we will shoot you!" then it was a legit kill.

Z3lectro    1

Your friend just got shot for no reason? If so that is KoS and against the rules, your friend should make a report.

well i dont really know but as i said there was one guy in the forest that must have thought that we were robbing them and as i know atleast if you see someone getting robbed you are allowed to shoot the robbers but it wasnt what we were doing

If you just said "please don't run away!" then it was KoS, if you said "stop right now or we will shoot you!" then it was a legit kill.

first we told them to stay where they are and then this chinese guy started running a bit we told him to dont run away and stop but he kept running.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Your friend just got shot for no reason? If so that is KoS and against the rules, your friend should make a report.

well i dont really know but as i said there was one guy in the forest that must have thought that we were robbing them and as i know atleast if you see someone getting robbed you are allowed to shoot the robbers but it wasnt what we were doing

first we told them to stay where they are and then this chinese guy started running a bit we told him to dont run away and stop but he kept running.

If you did anything hostile to anyone within the 2 hours of this incident then someone else could have had KoS rights on you. If you initiated on the person and told them not to run away or you will shoot then they will gain KoS rights on you, if you didn't state a hostile action then they broke the KoS rule.

Z3lectro    1

Ha, that sounds like me getting my brains blown out.

haha yea that was what happend with us three

If you did anything hostile to anyone within the 2 hours of this incident then someone else could have had KoS rights on you. If you initiated on the person and told them not to run away or you will shoot then they will gain KoS rights on you, if you didn't state a hostile action then they broke the KoS rule.

my friend told one of those to not run away or we will shoot and we hadnt done any hostile activity against anyone

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

my friend told one of those to not run away or we will shoot and we hadnt done any hostile activity against anyone

Right okay, everything seems legit then. As your friend said 'or we will shoot' this counts as a hostile action, they would gain KoS rights on you.

Z3lectro    1

Right okay, everything seems legit then. As your friend said 'or we will shoot' this counts as a hostile action, they would gain KoS rights on you.

yea well im not looking for reporting them i actually enjoyed that since there almost isnt any roleplaying in epoch...

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

yea well im not looking for reporting them i actually enjoyed that since there almost isnt any roleplaying in epoch...

Okay, well you seemed a little unsure on the reason for your death.

My apologies if I blabbed on.

Z3lectro    1

Okay, well you seemed a little unsure on the reason for your death.

My apologies if I blabbed on.

oh yea well i was abit shaken up actually when i wrote this :P its okay you dont have to apologize

Sign in to follow this