Server time: 2018-02-18, 07:05

Sign in to follow this  
tacosh3ll

DayZRP Epoch server is imposible to get in right now.

I have been trying to get in the server for the past hour or so now and its always full. When I see an open spot or sometimes even 2 spots ill try to join and it will either say its full or connection failed..

I'm not really trying to complain, just pass time but hey if anyone has a good idea for me let me know! :D

I have been trying to get in the server for the past hour or so now and its always full. When I see an open spot or sometimes even 2 spots ill try to join and it will either say its full or connection failed..

I'm not really trying to complain, just pass time but hey if anyone has a good idea for me let me know! :D

Update: I look at the server again and it has 3 open slots so I have a mini heart attack and try to join, then it asks me for a password-_-

Dreams crushed...

It's not impossible, c+p the IP from Commander and join remotely then spam the fuck out of enter :D

If you keep trying you will get in, not looking for a spot just keep clicking it, you should be able to get in within 5 minutes and when it asks for a password it means it is restarting.

Go to the ARMA 2 homepage > Go to Multiplayer > Remote > Enter the Server IP > Highlight the Server > Spam Enter for 50 hours.

I'm the dev of the epoch server and I just spent 20 minutes spamming enter to play 15 minutes in game

o7

"the dev" we've got a hard man here guys! :troll:

Update: I look at the server again and it has 3 open slots so I have a mini heart attack and try to join, then it asks me for a password-_-

Dreams crushed...

There is always normal RP...

When its really packed, I sometimes have to sit between 10-20 minutes. Its usually like that with packed servers, my personal record is sitting around for 70 friggin minutes before it allowed me entry.

We could really do with a second epoch chernarus server to handle the insane traffic.

When its really packed, I sometimes have to sit between 10-20 minutes. Its usually like that with packed servers, my personal record is sitting around for 70 friggin minutes before it allowed me entry.

We could really do with a second epoch chernarus server to handle the insane traffic.

70 minutes?!

Go do something else Tomeran, you have a settlement to run on S1 for gods sake!

:troll:

It's easy to join at peak hours.

People just seem to loose connection while i'm trying to join :troll:

It's easy to join at peak hours.

People just seem to loose connection while i'm trying to join :troll:

05d.jpg

Yeah, I can't get in the server either, RP1 that is.

Because it's down.

We still need more U.S players, the numbers drop pretty hard before it's even very late.

I got 100,000 desync while having a stable ping... what is this witchcraft.

We still need more U.S players, the numbers drop pretty hard before it's even very late.

Yeah the server goes from 50 to 20 at 6 for me.