Server time: 2017-10-19, 03:40
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
tacosh3ll

DayZRP Epoch server is imposible to get in right now.

tacosh3ll    0

I have been trying to get in the server for the past hour or so now and its always full. When I see an open spot or sometimes even 2 spots ill try to join and it will either say its full or connection failed..

I'm not really trying to complain, just pass time but hey if anyone has a good idea for me let me know! :D

I have been trying to get in the server for the past hour or so now and its always full. When I see an open spot or sometimes even 2 spots ill try to join and it will either say its full or connection failed..

I'm not really trying to complain, just pass time but hey if anyone has a good idea for me let me know! :D

Update: I look at the server again and it has 3 open slots so I have a mini heart attack and try to join, then it asks me for a password-_-

Dreams crushed...

Burgz    6

It's not impossible, c+p the IP from Commander and join remotely then spam the fuck out of enter :D

Fozzy    2

If you keep trying you will get in, not looking for a spot just keep clicking it, you should be able to get in within 5 minutes and when it asks for a password it means it is restarting.

GingerHippo    4

Go to the ARMA 2 homepage > Go to Multiplayer > Remote > Enter the Server IP > Highlight the Server > Spam Enter for 50 hours.

Mikachu    26

I'm the dev of the epoch server and I just spent 20 minutes spamming enter to play 15 minutes in game

o7

Ego    1

"the dev" we've got a hard man here guys! :troll:

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

Update: I look at the server again and it has 3 open slots so I have a mini heart attack and try to join, then it asks me for a password-_-

Dreams crushed...

There is always normal RP...

Carved_    7

DayzRP Simulator, Peak tiem Edition™ by Torrik™

[video=youtube]

Tomeran    3

When its really packed, I sometimes have to sit between 10-20 minutes. Its usually like that with packed servers, my personal record is sitting around for 70 friggin minutes before it allowed me entry.

We could really do with a second epoch chernarus server to handle the insane traffic.

Mikachu    26

When its really packed, I sometimes have to sit between 10-20 minutes. Its usually like that with packed servers, my personal record is sitting around for 70 friggin minutes before it allowed me entry.

We could really do with a second epoch chernarus server to handle the insane traffic.

70 minutes?!

Go do something else Tomeran, you have a settlement to run on S1 for gods sake!

:troll:

kakan    0

It's easy to join at peak hours.

People just seem to loose connection while i'm trying to join :troll:

Mikachu    26

It's easy to join at peak hours.

People just seem to loose connection while i'm trying to join :troll:

05d.jpg

DinoB    20

Yeah, I can't get in the server either, RP1 that is.

Because it's down.

Deserath    0

We still need more U.S players, the numbers drop pretty hard before it's even very late.

Luinky    0

I got 100,000 desync while having a stable ping... what is this witchcraft.

kyoto    4

We still need more U.S players, the numbers drop pretty hard before it's even very late.

Yeah the server goes from 50 to 20 at 6 for me.