Server time: 2017-08-18, 14:37

Sign in to follow this  
PCJames

Rolle's Donation Rank?

PCJames    152

Whenever a long running staff member becomes a regular player it's always interesting to see what donation rank they are. What would Rolle have donated? Had he donated nothing or donated thousands? Would he be some super rank or just a whitey? Just makes you wonder......

Well rolle is quite a charitable man if you remember the big donation he gave to Riggs for his charity event.

So lets assume he actually cares about this server as much as he does about charity :troll:

Im gonna guess he would of donated at least 100 euros if not more

Ross    0

he's donated his free time and money aswel so he would be a DayZRP Super Server Contributor and have every colour of the rainbow as his background

Reptile449    0

I imagine the initial start up costs were funded mostly by himself, but since then the donation money covers all the costs and then some, and even if he did fund some of it himself he would hardly pay himself through the website.

You need to find the pot of ranks at the end of the rainbow, that consists out of all the rank colors, to find out what rank he truly is (~Q.Q)~

What is your definition of a "donation"? I have spent money on projects of mine. That's not a donation, that's just spending money to do stuff you like to do. The same goes for Rolle. DayZRP is his project. And you can bet your arse he spent lots of money on it.

And that's not even talking about the time he spent on it, which is far, FAR more valuable than any amount of money.

What is your definition of a "donation"? I have spent money on projects of mine. That's not a donation, that's just spending money to do stuff you like to do. The same goes for Rolle. DayZRP is his project. And you can bet your arse he spent lots of money on it.

And that's not even talking about the time he spent on it, which is far, FAR more valuable than any amount of money.

I think the idea is imagine if this project was owned by say me and rolle was just a community member instead.

how much would he have donated?

I think the idea is imagine if this project was owned by say me and rolle was just a community member instead.

That's like asking me how many kangaroos I would shoot if I was a kangaroo-hunter. I have no fucking clue.

tnkydoe    14

Why would he donate to himself? Unlimited money :D

That's like asking me how many kangaroos I would shoot if I was a kangaroo-hunter. I have no fucking clue.

Well you wouldnt shoot that many because im pretty sure thats illegal and you would get caught and arrested after only a few :P

Well you wouldnt shoot that many because im pretty sure thats illegal and you would get caught and arrested after only a few :P

How would you know? Maybe I'm a badass criminal. #fuckthepopo #thelawsucks #yolo

You get my point.

How would you know? Maybe I'm a badass criminal. #fuckthepopo #thelawsucks #yolo

You get my point.

So ghetto...

pNnSMsR.gif

OT: I imagine he would have donated a few as he generally is quite a charitable bloke. Look at what happened with Morgan's charity fundraiser.

Then again, he might have been in a different position considering the position he is in in his real life.

Who knows.

Most importantly, who cares?!

Chris    61

You get my point.

I do!

Rolle, if I donate enough, can we get kangaroos in the mod?

Zhunk    2

Well, if you'll ever manage to catch Rolle for a more personal conversation you'll find out how many time from his own life he puts into this community, you should look at it as his part time job, both time and money are invested in this project. Also a lot of patience.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

He donated time. Lots of time.

cb34bb2fe6ef345e63575dfa4897e71b.png

Too much time...

You get my point.

UTfIoWZ.gif

Alyd    4

One time he accidentally removed his red name and he was white underneath. Spooky stuff.

One time he accidentally removed his red name and he was white underneath. Spooky stuff.

As an admin you can give yourself any rank you want. ;)

Alyd    4

He obviously wanted to live the life of the lesser spotted white name.

Guest itskarlumad   
Guest itskarlumad

He obviously wanted to live the life of the lesser spotted white name.

I'll donate so we can get some damn progress on his other projects;)