Server time: 2017-08-17, 13:53

Sign in to follow this  
Soop

Graphics card choice

Soop    0

I'm wondering whether two nvidia gtx 670's would have better performance than a single 780 ti. Any help is appreciated and thank you for your time.

tnkydoe    14

If your investing that much in a card get aan amd r9 290x. Will outperform the 280

Reptile449    0

290x is meant to be as good as a titan, also getting 1 card is a better choice than buying 2 right off the bat as it makes upgrading later much cheaper as you can just SLI the card rather than buy a new one.

290x is meant to be as good as a titan, also getting 1 card is a better choice than buying 2 right off the bat as it makes upgrading later much cheaper as you can just SLI the card rather than buy a new one.

Adding onto that as well for the same price of buying 2 you could buy 1 that is drastically better than the both of them put together

kakan    0

I would not recommend a SLI setup if you are not used to it as it might cause you more problems with setting it up and maintaining it. And you often find out that the performance on two cards in a specific video game doesn't work that well.

If money is not a problem go with a 780/780ti

if you where to choose titan vs 780ti then if you are looking for pure performance go with the ti, and the titan if you need the extra vram for triple monitor or similar options.

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

780 nuff said...

I have it its a MONSTER!