Server time: 2017-10-20, 14:28
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
ShuffleMoose

Surviving as a hunter.

Its been very interesting but also very lonesome role playing as hunter living off of mainly animals I hunt and ponds that I find in the forest. Anyone else play like this?

Naomi    0

That is a very interesting way to play. May have to give it a go one time.

PCJames    202

It's hard but it makes for good RP

I play like this all the time and usually do it when we had Altar Castle and I would find a group of 3 guys going in the wrong direction and tell them which way to go and also I would volunteer to go on hunter expeditions and other people would join and and while your out there hunting you learn a thing or to about the people you are traveling with. In other words it makes for some of the more superior RP I've seen.

Pyrah    1

I imagine it's extremely lonely especially with server population at a lull. Depending on how far you hunt in land I suppose you may get some RP?

You could always look for a clan who need your specified skills?

Alan Woods    4

Well that's interesting!

It's not a easy, but it's rewarding as an experience.

Good luck and have fun!

Stagsview    625

Playing lone survior is always fun. But only for a short period. After a while it feels like regular dayz

Sin    127

I hunt only rabbits.

Tomeran    3

Your signature is very fitting to that picture, Gijs.

Im not sure if people keep saying "playing and living as a hunter is very hard", because..it isnt, really. Animals are in relative abundance(especielly on epoch) and there's no shortage of fresh water sources either. You could also do trips to the coast and do a bit of fishing if you risk running low on food. So survival isnt much of an issue, I think.

However if people mean "It is challenging to roleplay as one" then that might be more correct, I think. While it might not be that DIFFICULT to roleplay as a hunter, it can get exceptionally boring and lonely in the long run.

Still, everyone has their own preferance. :)

Im not sure if people keep saying "playing and living as a hunter is very hard", because..it isnt, really.

This.

Playing a hunter is one of the easiest playstyles.

Run around. Stay in the trees. Avoid dangerous confrontations. Hunt and kill animal when you see it. Find water. Watch people.

Quite easy. :)

I wouldn't call Englbert a hunter but he lives the same solitary lifestyle forced upon him.

Cheetah606    0

It's an intresting playstyle but it is a simple way to play the game, still it's a fascinating style thou.

I used to play that way for a long time, and just like some of you guys said before - it gets boring. Especially if you want to avoid bigger cities and also playing as a lone wolf. It is exciting - that's for sure, but it stays that way for a couple of weeks tops.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

If you enjoy solidarity then yeah, sure. But for a player like me it would become an extremely boring type of RP, although it would be quite interesting if you liked being alone.

I myself, if I wanted a unique play style, I would maybe become a homeless scrounger of a small city, maybe even play the mayor of a town, that would be fun. But either way, your play style sounds relatively interesting and I wish you luck upholding it.

Back at summer I played only alone! :(

Was booooring.

*puts arm around Naury ànd comforts him*

Major Tom    88

Was booooring.

I miss our al-Takizh days 3

naury42    0

Was booooring.

I miss our al-Takizh days 3

Who doesnt :(