Server time: 2017-08-20, 13:41

Sign in to follow this  
DarkStyle

Journal of Seeker

DarkStyle    28

Hello my fellow men.My name is Alexei Boyka but you can call me Seeker.I was born in Estonia in 1986 on 28.March.My parents were not Estonians but Ukranian.They moved into Estonia in 1984.I have 2 brothers, they are both younger than me.Language in our family was Ukranian so i have accent.When i was 5 Estonia got indipendence from Soviet Union and when Soviet tanks rolled on the streets of Tallinn i was watching them on the street.This is where i got my love for military.As soon as i turned 18 i joined Estonian Defence Forces.There i got my training for being scout.11 months later when my training ended i started training other rookies.20 of August 2006 i heard stories about what happened on Namalsk and decided to go there.I arrived there 31 of August and almost got shot by military guarding it.I escaped them and started working my way up to safe positsion what i heard over radio.When i arrived there i spent all my money to buy gun, warm and durable clothing and gasmask.As soon as i left the place i saw that somebody is getting robbed by some bandits.My reaction was quick and i killed 2 of the bandits and others ran away.The man i just saved was named Mikhail Viktor.Me and him became good friends and started exploring the island together.Years passed and me and Mikhail got ourself zone names.I was called Seeker because of my good pathfinding and good eyesight.Mikhail got his name Scar because he has huge scar on his back which is done by bloodsucker.25 of December 2013 the biggest emmision happened in zone and we had to get out of there fast.We went to cargo ship anf headed out.On the ship we saw Strelok who other Stalkers called "Marked One".He told us that if we arrive at safe place he will set up squad and starts getting back to zone.On 3 of January 2014 our ships was sink by group of military helicopters.We regrouped few days later and realised that zone had spread.Squads were done and we started exploring.At the moment i am in secret laboratory.I will write more soon to this notebook.

//Sorry for any mistakes but i was bored at chemistry class and just started writing on a phone.

DinoB    20

Awesome, but when you get back on the laptop fix up the grammatical errors :P

Definitely write some more!!

DarkStyle    28

Awesome, but when you get back on the laptop fix up the grammatical errors :P

Definitely write some more!!

No internet at campus atm.So i have to use phone :D.And i will write more.Next time on laptop.

Sign in to follow this