Server time: 2017-10-18, 20:32
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
spartan119

Lt. John Henderson return

spartan119    1

*John Henderson pushes a rock up out of the rubble altar and climbs out of a crevice he was trapped in when the explosion happened*

What the fuck happened? *looks around at the sight of the carnage and proceeds to sit down on a rock head in his hand, sobs slightly* Their all dead and for what this pile of FUCKING rocks, We only tried to help and they repay us with revolutions and attacks.

*Stands up pulling a 1911 off a dead body* Well they will receive all the help they can handle *Walks down the hill gun in hand and quietly talks to himself*

Reece    1

Nice story John.

Voodoo    487

Wonder whats gonna happen now. Especially as 501st managed to survive and get split up.

Valkerion    0

Wonder whats gonna happen now. Especially as 501st managed to survive and get split up.

Oh yeah i totally have no idea whats going to happen :troll:

And we defiantly didn't speak about this yesterday :P

spartan119    1

I'm gonna blow up Gorka gas station

spartan119    1

*John Henderson pushes a rock up out of the rubble altar and climbs out of a crevice he was trapped in when the explosion happened*

What the fuck happened? *looks around at the sight of the carnage and proceeds to sit down on a rock head in his hand, sobs slightly* Their all dead and for what this pile of FUCKING rocks, We only tried to help and they repay us with revolutions and attacks.

*Stands up pulling a 1911 off a dead body* Well they will receive all the help they can handle *Walks down the hill gun in hand and quietly talks to himself*

//thought id add to this

*John henderson walks slowly down the road from the once proud place of altar until he reaches the town known as gorka. The town is filled with the walkers but this does not phase John who continues to walk straight mumbling as he fires his 1991 at any walker in his way*

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil because thou art with me

*Just as he get to the edge of town his radio clicks to life with a faint static followed by a message that cuts in and out making it hard to understand*

Sign in to follow this