Server time: 2017-08-23, 21:39

Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Dayz standalone beta 2015

Andrew    0

www.gamespot.com/articles/dayz-sales-rise-to-875k-dev-says-beta-not-likely-before-end-of-2014/1100-6416986/

:( kinda felt this would happen. Whats your thoughts?

Tamaster92    14

www.gamespot.com/articles/dayz-sales-rise-to-875k-dev-says-beta-not-likely-before-end-of-2014/1100-6416986/

Felt what would happen?

He stated beta is roughly a year away when they released alpha and this is just confirming that. It isn't like that's a bad thing...

Andrew    0

Felt what would happen?

He stated beta is roughly a year away when they released alpha and this is just confirming that. It isn't like that's a bad thing...

Its not bad as in like people should not buy it but maybe this will mean a lot of cool features won't out for at least a year :c

Robert    0

There is already a thread about this, and an official standalone thread. Use the search function before posting.

Andrew    0

There is already a thread about this, and an official standalone thread. Use the search function before posting.

I posted this awhile ago and i did search it and nothing came up so i looked through offtopic and there was nothing so i decided to post it...

Robert    0

I posted this awhile ago and i did search it and nothing came up so i looked through offtopic and there was nothing so i decided to post it...

You posted it today, the official standalone thread is the place for this, no need for multiple threads.

Onionjack    0

It's not a big group, and of course it takes long time before project like DayZ SA is finished. Patience, they are not like EA who has a big group behind the games and still their products are half finished when they are released