Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:22

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sgt. Hans Stark

Sgt. Hans Stark

Guest Sgt. Hans Stark   
Guest Sgt. Hans Stark

Hello, My name is Sgt. Hans Stark, But you can call me Hans or Stark.

I am a military soldier that has been sent to Chernarus with a squad of 12, Sadly whilst arriving we had a few technical issues and crashed, We scavenged the land not knowing where we were, We found some supplies and party and started to repair the Helicopter, In the dark night while sleeping, I woke up , Hearing the most paranormal sounds and screeches , I heard a crack in the wood behind us... I woke up my comrades and as we turned up our lights... It was too late, We finally knew why we were sent here, But it was too late, We saw the infection and the Walkers were running strait to us and we got cornered, All my fellow comrades didn't make it. I barely made it out alive... I came back a few days later and fixed the radio , That's when I got the files...

*-Mission Briefing Start-*

You were officially sent there to discover the rumors about a unknown virus , This project was named Project X, Only few knew about it, your mission on this unknown land is to find all evidence of this infection and rumors, And to try to attempt to make a Cure. You will find all resistance and do what must be done to complete my task, Help or Kill. We haven't told you your mission because we knew you would not accept.

*-Mission Briefing End-*

(1/7/2089)

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Hey man, Welcome to DayZRP!

I like your story but I think the crash is very overused, I actually met 3 different people on the same day and asked them if they were from around Chernarus and they told me they had some sort of helicopter crash.

If you have any future questions/problems, feel free to PM me or any of the staff members.

Good luck with your application and hope to see you in-game soon!

Sounds good man, good luck with surviving out there and hope youll have some pleasant encounters :)

Guest Sgt. Hans Stark   
Guest Sgt. Hans Stark

Well I guess this is bye.... I have everything ready and im underage so I cannot do anything. Sorry bye ;(

Well I guess this is bye.... I have everything ready and im underage so I cannot do anything. Sorry bye ;(

Laters.

P.s. Your story was every overused story line merged into one. Sorry to say it bud but it made me roll my eyes.

Cya in a few years maybe.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

You are able to still contribute and participate on the forums. In my eyes, it's the most addictive part of DayZRP.