Server time: 2017-08-19, 13:17

Sign in to follow this  
Alex Gor

Been waiting a long time.

Alex Gor    0

I completed a whitelist application 5 days ago and I'm still waiting. Also I haven't gotten below 65th place in the queue. I feel like I'm never going to get to play DayZRP...

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Hey man, Welcome to DayZRP.

Your application will be reviewed eventually, if you'd rather speed things up, donating is always a choice. If you donate you will be high priority in the whitelist que. It will also stop your account being deleted from 30 days inactivity when not posting for 30 days. If you can't donate or you don't want to, the key is just to be patient.

I'd have a look at the FAQ page if I was you, you might get some answer's on the questions you have.

Mads    0

Be Patient. I heared that when the whitelist was crazy people waited for like 1 month. Its not to bad atm; at least i dont think so... :)

Nihoolious    1106

Mine took 5 hours :troll:

Ever since the whitelist wenr out of donator only mode, the applications have been flooding in. Its worth the wait.

BeastMade    0

I completed a whitelist application 5 days ago and I'm still waiting. Also I haven't gotten below 65th place in the queue. I feel like I'm never going to get to play DayZRP...

are you serious?5 days is not long time, i waited over month for my second application i dont remember how long first one. just patience, they will check it in time but admins have alot work for checking so many applications so it might take some time.

Stagsview    588

I have heard some people had to wait nearly a month just to get his/her application looked at. My one took nearly 2 weeks i believe so you are within the normal time period at the moment. Just wait and keep your hopes up remember to stay active on the forums for some extra attention. Best of luck lad!

Guest kzammm   
Guest kzammm

I waited arround a month I belive... just be patient and stay active on the forums :)

Alex Gor    0

Well I was just a little confused because when you apply it says that applications usually don't take over 3 days to be viewed.

Fozzy    2

It really just depends on luck and how busy the staff are. Also donating will make it so your white-list would be prioritized. Not 100% sure on that though. It's worth the wait however. Have fun!

It really just depends on luck and how busy the staff are. Also donating will make it so your white-list would be prioritized. Not 100% sure on that though. It's worth the wait however. Have fun!

Yes donating does prioritise your application it does not however make it a guarantee that you will pass.

My advice is too just wait they will get to it eventually.

I waited 2 months for the whitelist to open but it never did so i donated im sure you can wait another couple of days :P

Terra    1367

It is probably because someone donated or made a better application than you. Then the queue is changing.

Donating bumps you in the queue, but it´s not a guarantee to get accepted.

You have to be patient.

Good luck

//closed