Server time: 2017-08-22, 12:42

Sign in to follow this  
ShadowDrakgon

What happens in Vegas (Zombie RP in Vegas)

MASSIVE THANKS TO CARIB3200 FOR HELPING ME

This is a OOC RP story I made up and is no way related to anything in-game!

Feedback is welcome!)

"Go on ahead guys I'll catch up with you guys in a few hours." I murmured as I dropped another Aspirin into my water cup. "Yeah, whatever Brandon!" My friend Henry called out to me as he walked out our hotel room door with my girlfriend Jessica and his girlfriend Amy.

I sighed and laid back down on the bed and switched on the TV, flicking through a few channels where eventually I found the ABC news channel, I stared blankly at the TV and tried to concentrate on the news but my mind went to other places.

Damn I thought to myself. Why was I the only one to drink a little too much last night, I mean come on Brandon, now my girlfriend is probably banging my best friend out there because I'm not, 'fun enough' or, 'to boring' to be around, I cringed for a second as my head began to feel like it was about to rupture.

Now that I lost my train of thought I looked out the large window across the bed and all the lights flashing on the multicolored signs, Hey maybe I just need some fresh air I thought to myself and I proceeded to get up from the bed and tie up my robe and waddle to the window I then opened it up and took in all the bright lights and music playing.

A smile formed across my face then I noticed a quiet buzzing noise and I began to look around as the noise grew louder and louder. I put my hands over my heard and saw it, a massive 747 glided down past some buildings and turned sideways, then, boom, I was flung backwards as the plane crashed into the building across from me and as I slammed into the wall and fell to my knees I quickly got up and ran back to the window and saw something that would horrify me forever.

Sorry for the delay of next part I got sick when the weather was horrible here in #Merica so I will be finishing up the next part tonight and posting it tomorrow.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Ever been to Las Vegas ? It's pretty much like a zombie town at night anyway, pissed people screaming everywhere, police out of control, people eatting each others faces (drunken making out) and the only time you'll see the strip clear all and all Vegas is crazy, loved the story with the plane crashing, the air port is less then a 5 min walk from the main strip in Las Vegas so it's very likely if a plane went tits up it would end up landing on the strip or in the middle of the desert, you could say it crashed into the stratosphere hotel ( the tallest hotel there )

Just a few suggestions add some land marks like some of the famous hotels ceasers palace, Luxor so on and rememeber what time of year you set it in, if it's summer time temps in Vegas hit highs of 60 trust me I was drinking water like a fish when I was there so the main charr would need water all the time if they were outside, and windows in Las Vegas main hotels don't open as people jumped out of them after losing there money gambling other then that I love this idea as you can tell I love Vegas aswell so if you need any help on it PLEASE contact me as I would love to help you

Sign in to follow this