Server time: 2017-10-18, 18:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
monolith1985

whitelist - always bottom five

Question

hi, i applied to be whitelisted a good few days ago. i started around 189 of 193. and last night i went up to 84 of 89.

but now im constantly dropping down, and always seem to be 5th last in the queue.

I do understand that donaters get placed above non-donaters, but surely it cant be 100 odd applicants are donaters and 5-10 or non donaters?

also my friend applied the same day as me, and he has been accepted, while i can't even get near the top

is there something im missing?

9 answers to this question

Reptile449    0

Position depends on how large your app is so that longer ones which may be better are given priority. It may be your app isn't very large so you're getting pushed back a lot? You will get looked at eventually though, a few days is nothing compared to the wait a month or so ago. Good luck.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Q: Why do I keep getting moved back in the whitelist queue? For example I was 4/39, now I am 37/52?

A: When people donate they get pushed up in the queue in front of non donors, also the applicants which submit better and longer applications get a priority in the queue and jump in front of you in the queue. Even though it will take longer, your application will eventually get viewed.

This is quoted from the FAQ section here http://www.dayzrp.com/faq.php as stated admins get many applications each day, obviously as you even stated, you realize donors get put in front of you, just be patient and your application will eventually get looked at.

I do understand the donater advantage. but my point was that surely it cant be 50-100 people donating and applying per week while 5 to 10 arnt donating?

im now 6th from bottom, so i guess thats progress....

also, how do i keep my account from being deleted? its been deleted twice already, once while i was waiting for whitelisting to open up again. and the second during my last application

since im not in dayzrp yet theres not really much i can contribute to in the forums

Burgz    6

You have to post a message every 30 days to stop it being deleted I believe.

Texas532    0

I do think that without donating you can be deleted but I'm not sure if that is the right time frame.

Burgz    6

I do think that without donating you can be deleted but I'm not sure if that is the right time frame.

No, if you donate, then you will NEVER be deleted. If you don't post every thirty days they delete you.

You have to post at least once on the forums to no get deleted.

Accounts with no post will be deleted after 30 days.

Texas532    0

No, if you donate, then you will NEVER be deleted. If you don't post every thirty days they delete you.

No your stupid! JK

but seriously I said that you can be deleted if you don't donate I was just saying that I didn't think 30 days was the time frame.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Well seen as the answer has been given above i will close this now.

closing.