Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:26
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest zisb

Will the age requirements ever be lowered? Even just as a test?

Question

Guest zisb   
Guest zisb

Pretty simple question, not much else to say.

The only reason why I ask this question is because, of coarse I do not meet the age requirements (I'm 14, requirement is 16), therefore I obviously was blacklisted. (No, this is not an appeal.)

Anyway, thanks for your time!

Sincerely,

zisb

9 answers to this question

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

As far as i am aware, it will not be lowered due to the fact that the majority of the trolls and bad role-players are under the age of 16.

Stagsview    625

No and i can give you my word it will never happen. There has been many podts on this matter and the result is all the same. Sorry m8

Now, there have been a few exeptions but we are talking about 1 in a 1000 people. In may this rule was applied due to imature people,trolling and bad RP. The only way you get excepted is if you get the rolle stamp. I recommend that you: Be mature and polite on the forums, active and try and get known. Then, there is a slight chance. But as it stands at the moment, no lad

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

I know how you feel man, it must suck - but that's life.

Many underaged players forget that, when you are blacklisted you can still join in and contribute to this wonderful community - the forums are just as good as the game itself.

Hop on, read up and share your ideas - it's always nice to hear peoples opinions on matters.

As far as i am aware, it will not be lowered due to the fact that the majority of the trolls and bad role-players are under the age of 16.

Turn it around. "The majority of people under the age of 16 are trolls and bad roleplayers" instead of "the majority of the trolls and bad roleplayers are under the age of 16".

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Turn it around. "The majority of people under the age of 16 are trolls and bad roleplayers" instead of "the majority of the trolls and bad roleplayers are under the age of 16".

Damn you and your confusion Gijs

Pretty simple question, not much else to say.

The only reason why I ask this question is because, of coarse I do not meet the age requirements (I'm 14, requirement is 16), therefore I obviously was blacklisted. (No, this is not an appeal.)

Anyway, thanks for your time!

Sincerely,

zisb

A test for what? We know there is a high demand from past experience. The only reason things are slow is due to the holidays and DayZ: SA.

In time the current player numbers will come back up.

Guest zisb   
Guest zisb

Thanks guys!

Its all cool, I can completely agree with your choices, and if makes the server a better place - even though it is stopping me from joining - than I really can't argue!

I probably will stick around on the forums anyway as it seems like a well organised and overall nice place.

Sincerely,

zisb

Robbin    0

Thanks guys!

Its all cool, I can completely agree with your choices, and if makes the server a better place - even though it is stopping me from joining - than I really can't argue!

I probably will stick around on the forums anyway as it seems like a well organised and overall nice place.

Sincerely,

zisb

That's very mature of you!

I'll see you around, then. Since your question has been answered, I will close the thread. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.