Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:33

Sign in to follow this  
Guest BGAdams

New to the Game, sadly standalone only however

Guest BGAdams   
Guest BGAdams

Hey guys! My names BG (Obviously), and im new to the whole Day Z/ Role playing in general thing, but I feel like this is finally the game/topic that I can legitimately get into. Sadly im only playing the standalone version, because I couldn't justify all of the work to get the mod version that is going to slowly die off now that SA is out, (A co worker just bought me the game so he would have someone to play with), but id still like to become part of the DayZRP community at large, and hopefully figure out some workarounds for the standalone version! If you guys wouldn't mind helping me figure out what this all about, Id highly appreciate it! Also, (sorry if im breaking forum rules here) this is my tumblr, just so you can get the gist of the kind of person I am: BGAdams.Tumblr.Com

Slute    1

Welcome! Standalone is great and all, but I think the mod version of RP will still takeover untill Standalone is better optimized and more fun to play.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me though! Ill be glad to help. Or you could post them in the questions section, for others to answer as well.

See you on standalone!

Guest BGAdams   
Guest BGAdams

Im hoping that the SA will skyrocket forward sooner than later, since theyre still getting the swing of a dedicated engine, but I wish I could afford ARMA to get the mod version in the mean time haha. But thanks!

Nihoolious    1107

Until SA allows control of the server to Rolle and them, it will be a KoSfest, unless your in Guba (or so I've heard). Despite its flaws, the mod is where the majority of the community is right now so start saving and we will hopefully see you soon!

Im hoping that the SA will skyrocket forward sooner than later, since theyre still getting the swing of a dedicated engine, but I wish I could afford ARMA to get the mod version in the mean time haha. But thanks!

Was on sale a while back no? 14 Euros on the BI store for Arma 2 OA.