Server time: 2017-08-23, 21:36

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Jericho

Kicked From the Game

Question

I am fairly new to the mod and only started playing today. I have not even met another living person yet on the server and only have about half an hour gametime.

Every five-ten minutes I am given the message that I have been "Kicked from the game" with literally no explanation.

My whitelist application has been authorised and I am eligible to play on DayZRP, so that isn't the reason.

If anybody has any reasoning or options behind this occurrence, please let me know.

Like I said, whitelist confirmed, haven't spoken to anybody in game yet and I have so far understood and self-enforced the server rules

7 answers to this question

Slute    1

Its currently an on going bug with S1. Everyone is having this problem, they are currently working on the fix.

In the mean time you can play Epoch! Good luck!

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Just like Slut said, there isn't anything you can do about this issue. It's a server side issue which is being worked on and should hopefully be fixed soon.

Besides that, have a crack at epoch if you cannot bare it any longer - wanting some nice roleplay?, head to somewhere like Pobeda dam or other hot gathering spots.

Nihoolious    1122

If you are playing with someone else, have them tell you what file you were kicked for, close Arma, delete said file(s), and hit "Retry" on the launcher. Thats what I used to do.

You are usually kicked from the game if your battle eye anti hack stops responding or their is an error wit hone of the files as previously stated. I have been having the same problem myself and Nihoolious has the right idea.

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

Happened to me first time I played too, needed to reinstall the RP mod. Make sure you have the latest version of the launcher, and check the update tab. Worked for me when I had that issue but there have been lots of changes to the mod since so I'm not sure if it will help or not. Worth a shot, though

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Is this thread solved now?

If you have any future questions, feel free to PM me.