Server time: 2017-10-17, 02:12
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
dave_owns

Taking a break.

dave_owns    0

Well, I'm afraid that time has come. As you may of noticed, I haven't been active at all on the forums, or anything like that. I know i'm not special, And probably not very well known, but I'm going to be taking my leave.

There's a number of reasons for this, one being that the mod seems to be getting all "dried up". Another reason, is Epoch was never something I wanted anyway. Obviously I have no say in this, and lots of the other community members feel the same way.

S1's cap, that i've seen it at, is 30. That's not bad, but it only lasts for a few minutes, because of how much it crashes.. I know there's nearly no hope for the vanilla DayZRP mod at the moment, because of how messed up it got. (I have no idea what ACTUALLY happened to it in the first place, or why we got rid of it)

The past month, I've been thinking about it, and it's happening. Now, I will be coming back when the DayZRP SA is finally up and running, but at the moment, we can't do that. I will stay on the forums, and because i'm not a donater, My account won't stay, if I'm not. Therefore, I'll be hopping in and out of game every so often to renew that cycle.

Shoutout to all the admins, moderators, developers, and everyone involved in this wonderful community. This was the best experience I've ever had in DayZ. Thank you all. o7

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Bye Dave, I know who you are. Have fun on your break and see you soon !

PCJames    202

I feel ya man, in-time, in-time

dave_owns    0

Bye Dave, I know who you are. Have fun on your break and see you soon !

Hey there, you forgot something on the end of that sentence. (Soon -Insert trademark here-)

PCJames    202

its more like soon

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Cya man, I hope to see you come back soon!

If you do come back, make sure you remind me who you are!

Take care, see you soon hopefully!