Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:48

Sign in to follow this  
LuckyLeo07

fixing lights and lasers

LuckyLeo07    0

I have noticed that on the m4 camo sd and possibly several weapons, that the light or the laser does not work. pretty sure its an easy fix, but obviously not high priority. Just something I thought I would suggest for when the sever starts accepting fixes again.

Othuyeg    20

Do you have night vision goggles on when you try the laser? If memory serves me right it is an IR laser.

LuckyLeo07    0

Do you have night vision goggles on when you try the laser? If memory serves me right it is an IR laser.

not new to arma..yes of course

Guest Vespah   
Guest Vespah

I have noticed that on the m4 camo sd and possibly several weapons, that the light or the laser does not work. pretty sure its an easy fix, but obviously not high priority. Just something I thought I would suggest for when the sever starts accepting fixes again.

Well, the light and lasers modules wern't implemented on some guns. Basically, its not that they don't work, its just an aesthetic. Adding lights and lasers would require the weapons to be remodeled with the light and laser module. Which would take too much time removing them, remodeling and implementing the new guns into DayZRP. Pretty pointless for the sake of a few guns.

-1 for me

Slute    1

I believe they are just for looks, they have no function other then to be asthetically pleasing. I don't think its game apparative to have this right now so a -1 from me.

GingerHippo    4

Agree'd due to me having some with lights and without me having my NVG then I can use it when walking around and looting.