Server time: 2017-08-18, 01:05

Sign in to follow this  
SquidlyYT

Denied on whitelist?

Question

SquidlyYT    0

now i understand that i was denied, but i dont understand why.... i know you guys go thorugh a lot of applications, but why was i denied becaus ei didnt add a description of a smooth robbery? and i looked at the rules of nlr and that i what i wrote in my own words, i just want to know if such little things can get me denied what can i really even say to get past it? i really want ot enjoy dayzrp and sorry if i sound whiney but i really wanted to play this week...

14 answers to this question

mantispro13    0

How many times have you applied? You get three attempts total.

If you have more attempts look at this to improve your next one. The reason of denial was probably that you didn't explain the NLR or KoS in detail enough.

Matt    21

This is normally asked by many new members the main problem normally is that there grammar was not up to par but you could of also explained something wrong just because you think it is right does not mean it is take your time with your application spend an hour on it put it thoroughly look through it for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors good luck on your second attempt mate :)

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

If you have been denied it will tell you the reason why, once you know the reason you can add in what you missed out. You have to spend a good amount of time writing the application and reading the rules over and over again. Grammar is also a big deal in the application, if you write a good explanation and your grammar is so poor that it doesn't really make sense, they will deny it. I know you want to play but before you play, the admins need to make sure your dedicated to play and you know the rules, otherwise it is a risk. Maybe when you describe NLR, try and add a few scenarios, this will help a lot!

Hope I helped, if you have anymore questions feel free to PM me!

TomG    0

Most people get denied because of there rule explanations. I would add examples and scenarios too show your understanding better. Maybe one where you can kill and one where it would be classed as KOS. Things like that.

SquidlyYT    0

i spent a good hour on it made sure my grammar was correct and even read the rules about 3 times over. i was denied because of not explaining a robbery, and i even did about 2 scenarios in both the kos and nlr sections. just not a robbery. dang now i probably have to wait another week. it was my first appliction.

TomG    0

You can resend applications every 12 hours, just remember that you are limited to 3 attempts before you can no longer apply.

SquidlyYT    0

You can resend applications every 12 hours, just remember that you are limited to 3 attempts before you can no longer apply.

Its 24 hours isnt it? it says i have 22 hours left

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

i spent a good hour on it made sure my grammar was correct and even read the rules about 3 times over. i was denied because of not explaining a robbery, and i even did about 2 scenarios in both the kos and nlr sections. just not a robbery. dang now i probably have to wait another week. it was my first appliction.

You will be able to submit another whitelist application after the 24 hours of your first application being denied. Try explaining a robbery and make sure it's all correct and keep going over everything. I spent around 3 hours on my application. I say around a good hour reading the rules over and over again. Just keep trying and you will get it if you put a lot of time and effort in to it, also adding in what you missed in your first application.

Good luck.

TomG    0

Yeah it is 24 hours, apologies.

Has your questions been answered and are you satisfied with the answers?

Guest Vespah   
Guest Vespah

-snip-

SquidlyYT    0

i guess its been answered. dont understand why i was denied because i didnt have a robbery in it but ill try again tomorrow and probably since everyone is applying now, i wont be able to play for another week...

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

i guess its been answered. dont understand why i was denied because i didnt have a robbery in it but ill try again tomorrow and probably since everyone is applying now, i wont be able to play for another week...

If the reason for you being denied is because you didn't explain a robbery scenario then you just need to make sure you do it in your next, they are only telling you, that you need to do a robbery scenario because they have to make sure that if you were in a situation, you know what is wrong and right.

Slute    1

The explanation of a robbery is one of the most important parts of the application. It helps the person reviewing your application understand if you know the rules and know what to do in those certain situations.

Sorry buddy, just do better next time!

TomG    0

If you have any more questions then feel free to pm me :)

/Thread as the questions have been answered.