Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:32

Sign in to follow this  
DeusMach

Genderbender?

What Gender are you in-game and out of game?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What Gender are you in-game and out of game?

• Male, plays a Male
    • Female, plays a Female
    • Male, but plays a Female
    • Female, but plays a Male

DeusMach    0

Alright, I'm rather curious as to the general separation between genders played and genders of the players. I'd like to pose a poll for all people to (optionally) inform us of their gender and whether or not they play a different gender in-game.

This is ENTIRELY optional and I am just curious as to what the makeup of the community is. I'm sure there are many others out there that share my curiosity.

Also, please don't be offended about this poll. It's optional as I've said many times, and merely out of curiosity. No one's going to nag you about playing another gender (hopefully) and no one's going to bother you for being a girl and playing ArmA xD

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

Oooooh f1arion is confused!

Remember son, this is the internet, never assume anything!

Reptile449    0

I guess people who have female and male characters should just pick whichever one they play on most?

DeusMach    0

Oh, you bring up a good point, Reptile449! I shall add an option for that!

//EDIT: Actually, just put which you play most... the poll is already down and there is no way to add any more options, unfortunately :(

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I do know a few males that play as a female in-game and their RP is actually really good and they don't go OOC if they make a little mistake.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

I play both female and male characters. If im honest playing a female character is normally more entertaining, people seem to take a less hostile view towards you and trust you more, which is always useful to exploit :D

I thought this was going to be a pro-LGBT thread, I'm disappointed community.

I usually play male characters, but thinking about making a female alt.

Met a female who was part of the team robbing me. After a firefight she ran up to us and used viop with a very manly voice. Oh dear.

DeusMach    0

lol Tante! I was wondering when you'd show up xD I've watched your videos before, and I've even bothered you in the comments about the recording software issue you've had xD Hiya!

I'm a male and I play as a male, though I think I could pass as a girl if I tried hard enough. xD

DeusMach    0

I can't wait until the first Mulan comes along. I bet a girl playing as a male would be a fun RP situation! I've had thoughts of playing a girl, but my voice is far too... derpishly boy-ly for it to work xD

Alan Woods    3

So...

How do I get started?

I am going to answer this in a more general way.

For example:

When playing DayZRP,I play as a male 90% of the times,while the other then I use a random female character. I wanted to go more in deep with a female character,but since voice is not my strongest point,I never went more than just a civilian character roaming around cities.

On other games,such as Skyrim,WoW,I've been playing more as a female. I just felt better with a female character than a male one.

SirLawl    1

So...

How do I get started?

I am going to answer this in a more general way.

For example:

When playing DayZRP,I play as a male 90% of the times,while the other then I use a random female character. I wanted to go more in deep with a female character,but since voice is not my strongest point,I never went more than just a civilian character roaming around cities.

On other games,such as Skyrim,WoW,I've been playing more as a female. I just felt better with a female character than a male one.

Yeah, I would play as a female in games like those for that reason, but I wouldn't RP, because it would be odd actually masquerading as one, voice is the main issue, as I have a deep one.

DeusMach    0

lol... Mulan was a good cartoon, though! And she fooled king Jabba the Chinese for like... a long while! xD AND THIS ISN'T CHINA!

Kanen    108

Male play Male never really wanted to play a female to be honest but the female's that are actually female and RP on here are brilliant Role Players.

Symmetrical    1

Male that plays a female is a bit weird in my opinion..(unless you use a voice changing thingy)

Its like being in a specific clan without being able to pull off their accent..

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Female, and play as a female.

FEMALE?!?!

jk <3

Male that plays Female. I need to figure out how to use a voice changer to work with my voice as it is too deep and I sound... disturbing. For now, I use text chat.