Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:45
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Husky11

Hello, Chaps.

Husky11    0

Hello i'm Husky, DayZ veteran. I just got bored with the Killing on Site and no Post Apocalypse RP

IGN: Daniel "Husky" Ryder

I hope to be whitelisted, as i'm a seasoned roleplayer and RP on games spanning from Star Wars Galaxies, GTA, Starbound ETC.

Only main problem: My microphone does not work, should be fixed in September.

I've noticed multiple videos showcasing DayZ RP and they have got me excited in many ways.

Kind Regards

-Husky

SirLawl    1

Welcome to DayZRP! It's good that you have experience in roleplaying, you do not need to worry about your microphone. You can get by with text RP pretty easily until then. Just try not to get involved in too many robberies and you should be fine. A lot of people use text to RP females to my knowledge, at least in the standalone aspect.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Welcome aboard mate. Just like SirLawl stated, there is no need to worry about your mic not working - there are plenty of individuals out there who use Text RP on these servers.

Best of luck with being accepted, hope to see you soon.

Remember to make a post in another section of the forums, to get your post count up - or else your account will be deleted within 30 days.

Valkerion    0

Hello pretty much the same reason i came here too xD

and yeah like everyone else has said you can RP with text just as good as voice its just harder to convey certain emotions through text.

Something I have to ask though....you say your mic wont be fixed till september why does it take 8 months to fix your mic?

Husky11    0

Hello pretty much the same reason i came here too xD

and yeah like everyone else has said you can RP with text just as good as voice its just harder to convey certain emotions through text.

Something I have to ask though....you say your mic wont be fixed till september why does it take 8 months to fix your mic?

My girlfriend ordered a professional gaming headset for September (My birthday) so that's why I should get it by then.